DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

yeah many were confused but you had to add the names of your party under your name when reserving

if you didn't then chances are they are out of luck

According to the email Disneyland sent out, they’re letting you check-in at the Star Wars Launch Bay in Tomorrowland 2 hours ahead of your reservation. So since mine is 8am, they’re letting us in Disneyland at 6am lol.

they let you line-up starting 3am on may 31st iirc :lol:

i believe that is outside the park before the turnstile though

wait, when reservations were made it asked for additional guests? i don’t remember that...

yup, it was underneath the initial name, i think there might be a drop down, i forget

but yeah it caused a lot of confusion at the disboards too as some didn't notice and just signed up themselves

found a pic of where the guests name goes:

how-to-make-reservations-for-disneylands-galaxys-edge-1.jpeg

then your confirmation should list you plus your guests
how-to-make-reservations-for-disneylands-galaxys-edge-2.jpeg

damn, totally just signed my self up. i was on mobile and it wasn’t clear at all. luckily i just called and had them add my lady. so i’m good to go :pimp:

Disney Already Planning Major Expansion for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Theme Park Lands

Unless you’ve been living under a Sandcrawler, you know that Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opens first at Disneyland Park this week on May 31st. Well, you may be surprised to know that Disney is already anticipating success with this addition on both coasts and is scheduling an expansion of the massive 14-acre themed lands for the future.

While they have already scheduled these expansions for Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disneyland, they are a little far off. In fact, they won’t happen until 2027, according to internal documents. This will allow the land plenty of time to grow with the parks, letting Disney figure out the role-playing elements and how to handle the crowds properly over some years. In the case of Walt Disney World, the Star Wars Hotel (rumored to be called Galactic Journeys: A Star Wars Adventure) will fill some of that time gap when it opens in 2021. It will also give the Star Wars franchise time to generate plenty of new material with multiple upcoming series on Disney+ and three new films scheduled to be released from 2022-2026.

Have a day to check out disney world after 7 years lol. What 2 parks should I check out?

Animal Kingdom and?

i personally like animal kingdom cause expedition everest is my favorite ride at DW. hollywood studios is probably a close second

but not going to the Magic Kingdom is like only going to DCA and not DL... its an empty, hollow trip?

especially after 7 years of hiatus

id put Animal Kingdom second because of Avatar and I feel like epcot and studio doesn't have as much to offer?

do keep in mind this is an opinion of someone who has never been there so take it with a grain of salt :lol:

Hollywood Studios is lowkey my favorite park lol plenty to offer! New Toy Story land, Tower of Terror, Rock n Roller coaster, Bassline Tap house for good beer, SW fireworks show

With the 7 year hiatus, I agree on MK but picking between AK and Hollywood Studios is tough

I hope the line for Smuggler's Run isn't too long during my reservation time. I just want to do that, take photos of the Falcon, drink blue milk, and get a Star Wars edition coke.

I was watching a live stream last night and the dude was looking for Brie Larson and passed her up like 4-5 times lol

I hope the line for Smuggler's Run isn't too long during my reservation time. I just want to do that, take photos of the Falcon, drink blue milk, and get a Star Wars edition coke.

I was watching a live stream last night and the dude was looking for Brie Larson and passed her up like 4-5 times lol
A castmember told me there are about 28 cockpits. And the ride is about 4 min long

I heard differently - Someone that is at the park said it was super easy and they were able to check in at the Star Wars Launch Bay in 12 minutes.

Seems very streamlined from everything I’ve seen so far...Ton if people but it’s very orderly and they are moving people through the process very quickly...

Also have to remember it’s only 7:30 out here on the west coast...Have to believe things will get more complicated as the day moves on...

Back
Top Bottom