DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

went to disney yesterday on sat impressed with the guardian of the galaxy ride and the new star wars section

im mad i didnt see ol girl up there tho i did see kylo ren and some storm troopers harassing people tho :lol:

ok guys sorry more questions... I am getting a steal on tickets. 3 day park hopper for 170 each. Which will work out cuz again didnt want to tire my little one out. Thinking of doing one morning mid day run and then a mid afternoon evening run on another day. For the 3rd day do you guys think the oogie boogie bash will be worth it for a 2 year old?

Its always worth it to me, lol, but it was about age 3 or 4 before my girls really started to grasp the concept of halloween. You got a great deal, we did something like that, bought a multiday ticket then applied it to our annual passes, therefore getting great deal on our aps. At the time.

Its always worth it to me, lol, but it was about age 3 or 4 before my girls really started to grasp the concept of halloween. You got a great deal, we did something like that, bought a multiday ticket then applied it to our annual passes, therefore getting great deal on our aps. At the time.

Can you give me a quick rundown on the aps? I havent been in about 7 years and i am so excited. lol. Probably more excited than my kid. How should I get the most out of our trip? experience wise. I know he won't be able to ride much. But I want him to see all he can.

Annual passes are the way to go. The best way to enjoy your trip, at any age, is to take your time. The annual pass allows for that, and sometimes, the feeling of knowing you can come back takes away the stress of what you didnt get to do. If your planning on going in October, then next summer, the cost starts to get comparable between multiday tickets and an annual pass. And don't forget Christmas, so theres three trips that would be paid for already. They have different levels of annual passes, but go for the upper three, depending on how realistic it is to go for you and yours. They have different perks, like 10 or 15 percent discounts, and the top ones have the maxpass and photopass, which is super awesome. If you decide you want to do an ap, now would be the time for you because you got the three day at a discount. They didnt care how much we paid for our tickets, they applied the value they would have sold them for at the ticket booth.

Ps, dont get a ticket for little guy until hes like, 4, they didnt care to ask for both of my girls. Probably because they couldnt prove it regardless.

Last edited:
Annual passes are the way to go. The best way to enjoy your trip, at any age, is to take your time. The annual pass allows for that, and sometimes, the feeling of knowing you can come back takes away the stress of what you didnt get to do. If your planning on going in October, then next summer, the cost starts to get comparable between multiday tickets and an annual pass. And don't forget Christmas, so theres three trips that would be paid for already. They have different levels of annual passes, but go for the upper three, depending on how realistic it is to go for you and yours. They have different perks, like 10 or 15 percent discounts, and the top ones have the maxpass and photopass, which is super awesome. If you decide you want to do an ap, now would be the time for you becUse you got the three day at a discount. They didnt care how much we paid for our tickets, they applied the value they would have sold them for at the ticket booth.

Ps, dont get a ticket for little guy until hes like, 4, they didnt care to ask for both of my girls. Probably because they couldnt prove it regardless.

Thank you!!

Can you give me a quick rundown on the aps? I havent been in about 7 years and i am so excited. lol. Probably more excited than my kid. How should I get the most out of our trip? experience wise. I know he won't be able to ride much. But I want him to see all he can.

Yea AP is the way to go. There's tiers to it too. This year were trying out the AP flex pass where you need to reserve the dates your trying to go 30 days in advance. So far i haven't had any problem booking a reservation. You get a discount on food and items i think its 10% if im not mistaken for flex pass. Also i highly suggest to pay for the MaxPass it comes with the photopass...you can just download the pics from the app and last up to a year i think. also you get some free items or exclusive stuff if your AP holder for example in california they do the food fest that is only available for AP holders.

IF your trying to go when its not busy, go check the black out schedule for which pass is blocked out.

Question how old is your kid?

How many days can you reserve per trip? I was looking into those flex ones but being able to pop in for a couple of hours whenever holds a ton of value for us. The best way to enjoy our time is fluidly, ive found the best experiences by not actually looking for them.

Yea AP is the way to go. There's tiers to it too. This year were trying out the AP flex pass where you need to reserve the dates your trying to go 30 days in advance. So far i haven't had any problem booking a reservation. You get a discount on food and items i think its 10% if im not mistaken for flex pass. Also i highly suggest to pay for the MaxPass it comes with the photopass...you can just download the pics from the app and last up to a year i think. also you get some free items or exclusive stuff if your AP holder for example in california they do the food fest that is only available for AP holders.

IF your trying to go when its not busy, go check the black out schedule for which pass is blocked out.

Question how old is your kid?

Turning 2. Never thought about the AP until now. Since he is older. What does the Maxpass do for you?

maxpass allows you to get fastpass through the disneyland app, no need to run to the attraction to get one, real time saver

its also a full access photopass, you get all of your pics from attractions to the castmembers with meet and greets, etc...

photopass is the best part of maxpass especially if you have a family, literally no need to even bring a camera, just have castmembers take pics of your fam and you can download them to your desktop later and it stays there for a year iirc

ok guys sorry more questions... I am getting a steal on tickets. 3 day park hopper for 170 each. Which will work out cuz again didnt want to tire my little one out. Thinking of doing one morning mid day run and then a mid afternoon evening run on another day. For the 3rd day do you guys think the oogie boogie bash will be worth it for a 2 year old?

Is the $170 a plug or is the deal
Available online?

Its a year, and you can download them. I thought it only lasted a year on the site, then you would lose them if you didnt download them? I kept forgetting about it, though, so i didnt even use it for the first year, smh.

NT detectives... name/IG? LOL

rey casting at disneyland...

not saying im stalking but
4j0i7l4bsn631.jpg

64611133_2366149883626361_647695220673250163_n.jpg

66423323_603301830194947_4453730688998356421_n.jpg

66452119_2348992898682471_3008376319744220515_n.jpg

67141185_360810234552961_493715225165963874_n.jpg

65795701_735353623563678_1861698512684589761_n.jpg

67344098_706988049730910_1813695502808723919_n.jpg

66143197_448537459033867_8172384527872923873_n.jpg

You might want to ask if you can apply military discounted tickets to an annual pass, that, I'm not too sure about. We would get ours through getaway.com or something like that. We would get an extra day, but that was almost ten years ago.

Also keep in mind the signature APs include free parking. You’d be saving $25 each time you go.

Its a year, and you can download them. I thought it only lasted a year on the site, then you would lose them if you didnt download them? I kept forgetting about it, though, so i didnt even use it for the first year, smh.

it might be a year but i do think as long as you keep your ap through the years, it stays there but i am not sure if that has been updated

i just remember when i ran the superhero half, i was still able to download the ones from at least two years back, i cant login right now but ill check later

Back
Top Bottom