DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

This will be a long post/trip report, so please, don't read if you are going to hate on the length...Currently staying at Disney World, now. Went to the Halloween Party Sunday night for the first time ever, and had a blast. It made for a LONG travel day, but well worth it. Space Mountain in complete darkness was insane. Got to ride Big Thunder at least 5 times with no wait, and the new fireworks show was more entertaining than Happily Ever After....I am traveling solo, but met up with some friends for this trip, and Tuesday they surprised me with the Wild Africa Trek in AK. It was a great 3 hour "tour", and a highly enjoyable experience....Epcot sure is changing by the day. Lots of construction walls up, and no more Beverly. Food & Wine has had a few good surprises (cheese raclette & crab cake) but a few misses (Pomegranate Beer, spicy roll, & fish tostada)...Galaxy's Edge was a quicker trip than I expected. We went at 9pm, and rode Smugglers Run in less then 20 min. Then we rode Slinky before leaving around 10. Today, we went back and explored the land, and tried the milk (not a fan), the wrap (surprisingly good), and a few drinks at the Cantina (cool atmosphere, overhyped to get in)...Going back in March, and looking forward to Rise being open.

Thanks rfx45 rfx45 . The weather was brutally hot/humid, but I'm thankful it was that, and not the aftermath of the hurricane. This was my 3rd September in a row, and by far the hottest. I just renewed my AP before this trip, so I'll have to deal with it one more time next fall before switching to once a year in Feb/March.

Disneyland Resort Offering Room-Only Discounts at Select Hotels

Are you looking to stay at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel or the Disneyland Hotel between October 13th – December 19, 2019? Then this offer is for you since it’s valid on most Sunday to Thursday nights during those dates.

Those planning to stay at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa can save 25% on Premium rooms and 20% on Standard rooms.

Those choosing to stay at the Disneyland Hotel can save 20% on Premium rooms and 15% on Standard rooms.

Whats up then? We need a design? How about we throw some ideas on here then hold a poll at the top? I had a couple ill try and draw up, rough sketches?

Mickey Ears with NikeTalk in the classic stitch...

Or the NT Logo on a white background with Mickey Ears hanging off to one side...

Top idea sounds dope! Like, the NT with a pair of mickey ears on it? Piut some yellow ovals on it, leave the red strip as his pants, boom!

Last edited:
nt spirit jerseys

nt.png

Guarantee some random sneaker head will ask where they can get one...

Also the explanation to the random non-sneaker head questions should be fun :lol:...

Back
Top Bottom