DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Currently waiting for World of Color to start
Got that front splash zone
Will post more pics and a trip report in a few days
IMG_20190913_204703.jpg

I’ll see if I can come up with a design later this week for a hoodie.

I would say throw me down for a spirit jersey but I have the actual Disneyland one and I NEVER wear it.

I’ll see if I can come up with a design later this week for a hoodie.

I would say throw me down for a spirit jersey but I have the actual Disneyland one and I NEVER wear it.
We have to actually go through with this jersey
Before we even think about doing a hoody

I'm there next week for a little while. I'd wear a tee if we got something popping. more minimal style. along the lines of the kaws sesame street joints. XX on front pocket and graffic on the back.

Might even just go through Zazzle. They dont care what logo's you use. you can make your own shirt, disney doesnt say jack. Just cant sell it under the guise that it's cosigned by disney. Footaction has shirts with spongebob on them faded out of his mind. Wonder if it falls under parody law...maybe show mickey in some kicks and denim with a NT fitted on. make a hypebeast mickey and crew.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube
in disneyland font

123.png

321.png

555.png

999.png

The “niketalk” in that font is dope, but I’m imagining it with white font, on a black shirt, with “Disney Social Club” in smaller red font beneath it toward the bottom right.

I like that last one a lot.*

Would put Disneyland though.

“NTDC”

Last edited by a moderator:
WHEW!
What a trip! While we hadn't been to either park in about 6 years it was crazy to see all the different stuff/ changes that were done since the last time we were there, and for the first time ever I didn't grab a traditional physical map, since there is the app and now the park is on google maps.
So I left off with us going to our Blue Bayou reservation. We were scared we weren't going to make it because the electrical parade was going on and it for about 5-6 mins the park was a ***** to get through. We made it with 10 minutes to spare, checked in and waited. While we waited there was another couple there that said they waited 45 minutes after they checked in and nobody called them, so when they went up to hostess she told them their table was given away, they were heated, cussed her out and bounced. The best pre dinner entertainment came from a couple that had just dined, as they walked past my wife and I, the guy nodded his head to me and simply said "Rack Of Lamb" to which I replied "Rack of Lamb?" and as he walked out the door said definitively "Rack of Lamb." So needless to say we both got the rack of lamb. The ambiance was cool. We also got Mint Juleps and ordered Hush Puppies and a rice and beans seasonal soup. For dessert we got the Creme Brulee, which was pretty disappointing because it was soft, but they brought my wife out this chocolate ganache cake compliments of the house which was AMAZING!
We sat maybe a row from sitting near the edge of where the Pirates ride is but we could still see(and hear) people as they rode which was pretty dope. It's just dope in general being on the other side of that whole experience. When I was a child I totally thought those people were Animatronics eating and I remembered thinking how out of place it all seemed, Until my dad told me it was a real restaurant.
IMG_20190912_212614.jpg

IMG_20190912_213041.jpg

IMG_20190912_213315.jpg

IMG_20190912_221158.jpg

After that it was pretty much time for the park to close and we knew we had an early day in Galaxy's Edge with Droid building and a cantina visit so we hit up Haunted Mansion and then called it a night.
IMG_20190912_223356.jpg

IMG_20190912_231544.jpg

The next day, my wife's appointment wasn't until 10 to build her droid so we did breakfast at Jolly Holiday Bakery
just coffee and Mummy Macaroon, pretty good. Then it was straight to GE, where we explored the shops more, got a coke and then went to Cantina, didn't wait more than 10 minutes. I got to hand it to the waiters/bartenders they are committed to their bits. I had to get used to hearing 15 dot 57 credits instead of dollars. GE in general the detail is incredible, they want you to feel like you stepped onto a SW film and it shows. The drinks were pretty good. We did the Blurrgfire, the Carbon Freeze and Oga's obsession, which is more of a gelatin dish, that I may have enjoyed the most because of the texture and because it felt like something they'd serve.

IMG_20190913_092326.jpg

IMG_20190913_092159.jpg

IMG_20190913_092712.jpg

Then we did Smuggler's Run for the 2nd time and we were pilots which is by far the biggest draw of that ride, I can't believe how much control you have. I'm thinking the ride is not gonna let you crash into stuff........NOPE:lol:
Finally time for the droid building. Checked her in and she goes for the BB body and not an R2 one, lol I gave her crap but orange is her favorite color and they do make BB8 super cute. I'm kinda happy I didn't do it, I would've felt overwhelmed for sure and wouldn't have grabbed all the right pieces. I was pretty shocked they were all the same price, and to me it's definitely worth the money, got a ton of pictures of the whole experience and that's priceless in itself. I think the thing I'm most impressed with are the lights and sounds that come from it. It also did some moving on it's own inside the box, which was pretty cool.
IMG_20190913_110627.jpg

After that we hit up Rose Tavern for one of my favorite meals Beef poutine and "Grey Stuff"
IMG_20190913_113550.jpg

MVIMG_20190913_113314.jpg

Then Teacups, Roger Rabbits ride at toontown and Pluto's Dog House for this
IMG_20190913_123029.jpg

then finished that off with this
IMG_20190913_153926_052.jpg

Went back to the Hotel and chilled for a couple of hours and headed to CA. So one of the things that disappointed me was I didn't know that Guardians changes to this ride with Rocket and Groot and that was fine, but I wanted to ride the regular ride to hear some of the different songs. Still had fun though, rode that 3 more times, so we weren't too disappointed:lol:. Stopped and got a Minny Shake
MVIMG_20190913_182612.jpg

Then we watched CarsLand light up at sunset. Did Toy Story Mania twice then incredicoaster.
Then got Primo spots for WoC, and got pretty wet. There were a TON of Japanese people in our section, I just found it funny because we are going to Japan in March.
All in all it was a dope trip. We were talking about waiting atleast 3-4 more years so the park can change again dramatically when we come back and it can be another great experience. Can't imagine doing it without Max passes though, not having to go to the ride to get the fastpass and then come back is great, especially if you're doing food in the park in between like we did, I even started ordering things online to skip lines and that was a real easy experience.
until next time
IMG_20190913_222744.jpg

IMG_20190913_222530.jpg

Attachments

• MVIMG_20190913_141009.jpg
    MVIMG_20190913_141009.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 2
  • MVIMG_20190913_182612.jpg
    MVIMG_20190913_182612.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 1
^^^My wife loves Blue Bayou so we hit it up every trip...For my $.02 I think there’s definitely better food in the parks but the atmosphere can’t be beat...

Hush puppies are :nthat: though...

Totally agree with you on that.
For me I loved seeing the stuff people were wearing. from Full on Princess dresses to the different ears
I really felt under dressed :lol:

^^^My wife loves Blue Bayou so we hit it up every trip...For my $.02 I think there’s definitely better food in the parks but the atmosphere can’t be beat...

Hush puppies are :nthat: though...

Fully agree... good is ok at best but to sit next to the water, banjo off in the background, and the scenery. Just great to be in there.

Back
Top Bottom