DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Anyone do character dining?
Trying to line some stuff up for the family. Since my son won't be riding as much. Deciding between Donald duck PCH grill, goofy's kitchen or Storytellers cafe with mickey.
Did goofys kitchen buffet in disneyworld. It was a breakfast buffet. It was coo. Food was meh. Was just there to see the characters and they go by your table 1 by 1 for photo op. is it worth it.....up to you if you havent done it before.

Anyone do character dining?
Trying to line some stuff up for the family. Since my son won't be riding as much. Deciding between Donald duck PCH grill, goofy's kitchen or Storytellers cafe with mickey.
Earlier this summer at WDW, I think we did at least one character dining a day... Totally worth it, our 4 and 2 year old enjoyed it.

It is a one time thing, my kids were kind of burnt out on characters by the end. Its nice having access, but when im eating? Its almost funner to catch them in a cool location, picture wise. My daughter had her autograph book, which is definitely funner when you have to work for them, lol. But, id say try it just to see for yourself, you might enjoy it.

I'll be flooding the thread with pix starting this weekend. DW and Universal. Hittng the majority of the parks, passing on AK since I was just there a few months ago. But MK, Hollywood, Epcot a couple times, once for the last night of iLLuminations, and then another night to see the new night show. And Universal for halloween horror nights. Also NBA City, bouta get my superstar on. Probably a couple water parks, maybe sea world. I'll hit yall with a bunch of different views.

I think it’s cause Star Wars land is an obvious cash grab
all there is are things to lure u In and buy
There’s stuff that looks cool there
But nothing to really keep u there
Shoulda kept the animals and just refurbished it
Now an avatar land at Disneyland woulda been dope

I'll be flooding the thread with pix starting this weekend. DW and Universal. Hittng the majority of the parks, passing on AK since I was just there a few months ago. But MK, Hollywood, Epcot a couple times, once for the last night of iLLuminations, and then another night to see the new night show. And Universal for halloween horror nights. Also NBA City, bouta get my superstar on. Probably a couple water parks, maybe sea world. I'll hit yall with a bunch of different views.
Seriously
Can club 33 be on ur nt 2020 to do list

I think it’s cause Star Wars land is an obvious cash grab
all there is are things to lure u In and buy
There’s stuff that looks cool there
But nothing to really keep u there
Shoulda kept the animals and just refurbished it
Now an avatar land at Disneyland woulda been dope

I’ll be honest with you Nawghty...If not for Flight of Passage then Pandora would be essentially GE with a different IP...Unbelievably they have even less to do there than in Batuu...On the plus though they did open with two rides AND their main attraction isn’t dependent on having a 6 year old essential controlling your ride experience via the “pilot seat”...

Last edited:
was about to say the same thing. avatar land is crazy to walk through but not a lot to do. it does look dope at night though

I’ll be honest with you Nawghty...If not for Flight of Passage then Pandora would be essentially GE with a different IP...Unbelievably they have even less to do there than in Batuu...On the plus though they did open with two rides AND their main attraction isn’t dependent on having a 6 year essential controlling your ride experience via the “pilot seat”...
I wonder will they make some changes
Cause that’s been a major complaint about that ride

they definitely need to make more missions for it and make them less pilot dependent
When I went in August
I wasn’t even tempted to try and ride it
If y’all had to choose
What’s better
Star tours or the pilot ride thingy (can’t even think of the name :lol: )

i rode it twice, got pilot both times. it’s good, to do at least once as a pilot, then you’re done :lol:

We rode it about 15 times, star tours definitely is tops, if not for the variety alone. And ive rode star tours at least 150 times. Did every seat in smugglers run, and its fun, but the same thing. Every time. Now if they added some variables, id say smugglers run is the better of the two.

What toy story land like???
Y’all wdw folks never show pics or the layout
I gotchu Brodie. Toy story mania one of my favorite rides ever. I'll take plenty of photos. There's 3 rides there. Toy story mania, some buzz light-year tea cup type joints and the slinky dog coaster.

We rode it about 15 times, star tours definitely is tops, if not for the variety alone. And ive rode star tours at least 150 times. Did every seat in smugglers run, and its fun, but the same thing. Every time. Now if they added some variables, id say smugglers run is the better of the two.

what kind of ride is it? an actual ride? or a moving box with a screen? its why i hate star tours, and the spiderman, and that one harry potter ride, and how simpsons makes me sick some times.

i hate the sketchy box, in all parts of my life

lol

what kind of ride is it? an actual ride? or a moving box with a screen? its why i hate star tours, and the spiderman, and that one harry potter ride, and how simpsons makes me sick some times.

i hate the sketchy box, in all parts of my life

lol
You would not like it, then. The leadup to it is awesome, though. One of the most elaborate cues to it, up there with indiana jones, almost. Its the next generation of what star tours is, minus the different scenes.

515BCD6D-C79C-46F4-9F0B-3DF733B77730.jpeg
3C0D83C2-3F15-46D0-9960-F3D2209EB61F.jpeg
Characters coming up at dinner was great my kids loved it. Did one every night and some lunches. Ohana breakfast is one of the best. Last night here just had dinner at the castle at 8:25. Late I know, but it was awesome, had a window seat and it being on the 2nd floor we had fireworks shot right outside our window.

Back
Top Bottom