DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

The delay for ROTR was issues with some doors I believe, I wonder if that’s still the same problem.

Mickey Beef Wellington is flames

Attachments

• 20191209_131428.jpg
    20191209_131428.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 107
my ap expires in a few days and ive been holding out hoping they'd offer a discount or an extra month like last year but nope... they being stingy

Post pics later
My wife has them in her phone
Monday was busier than sat and sun :smh:
Yooooo I finally rode that Star Wars ride
And maaaaaaaaaaan
That **** was TRASH
TRASH AS HELL
Me and the wife hit up single riders
And we still was able to ride together
Wait was like 60 min
Single rider took 15 min
The ride need me a retooling
Don’t get why they put kids as the pilot
I noticed that the constantly put kids as the pilots
Either way ride is so damn trash

:lol: i didnt want to say or offend those with kids here but yah, nothing annoys me more when i get in the ride and its some 10yr old or young that can barely see over the dash thats piloting

and its just gon' be an argument with the parents they are with you ask to be the pilot

the other seats are useless especially the engineers, press the lit buttons just distracts you from looking at whats going on in front

the pilot seat is really fun though but there's only two outcome and not much replay value afterwards

last time i rode it i got pilot and some old lady was the other pilot (my lady wanted to try gunner) and i wanted to push her out the way and take over both :lol:

Star tours is better
I can’t believe folks stay in line for that trash *** ride :smh:
I was legit mad while riding
It is trash
That breakfast wrap
With sausage egg and cheese
At Star Wars land is appreciated though

:lol: i didnt want to say or offend those with kids here but yah, nothing annoys me more when i get in the ride and its some 10yr old or young that can barely see over the dash thats piloting

and its just gon' be an argument with the parents they are with you ask to be the pilot

the other seats are useless especially the engineers, press the lit buttons just distracts you from looking at whats going on in front

the pilot seat is really fun though but there's only two outcome and not much replay value afterwards

Yeah it was a bad move making the ride based off of the performance for two passengers...An old person who has no idea what a video game is or a 5 year old who’s preoccupied with all the flashing lights are the pilots...Every. Single. Time.

And I have two kids...The only time they were in as pilots is when it was strictly our group riding...If there’s anybody else on board who is unrelated to us they know they won’t be piloting for that particular ride...

Another thing I’ve taken to doing is asking strangers who are riding with if it’s they’re first time...If they say yes and I’m on as pilot while they aren’t I always switch with them...

they should have given the gunner seat a different screen/monitor with actual shooting controls to aim and shoot and just kick out the engineers altogether cuz that seat is useless

or instead of engineers, maybe expand the pod with a few more seats for those that are ok with just sitting in and watching/riding the ride and make a separate line for each

:lol: I'm glad that my daughter (3 at the time) was a gunner with me lol. She didn't shoot at all and was just watching the ride lmaoooooo

My brother was an engineer and was just laughing at her the entire time :lol:

they should have given the gunner seat a different screen/monitor with actual shooting controls to aim and shoot and just kick out the engineers altogether cuz that seat is useless

or instead of engineers, maybe expand the pod with a few more seats for those that are ok with just sitting in and watching/riding the ride and make a separate line for each
I was confused when the folks before us
Came out the same way they went in
That ride to me shoulda spent more time
In the think tank
Bunch of design choices
That don’t make sense

It is weird, with sooo much going on outside to put in controls that keep your focus on the side walls. My kids like being engineers because its less responsibility, they can actually see the ride

No, lie. I thought I'd actually be a in a gunner seat shooting tie-fighters and not shooting by pressing a button. :stoneface:

I couldn’t even understand what was going on
And what we were doin
Idk man
If I waited in that long *** line
I’d be heated

they also did not implement the scoring system so there really wasnt an incentive to get your score high

the part they talked about where in the cantina someone would tell you that you screwed up in the ride if you failed or had a low score never came to fruition

if they add a new sequence in the ride, they better release a handful at a time but seems line is still long, likely for those who hasnt ridden it yet so i dont think they'll touch it anytime soon

they also did not implement the scoring system so there really wasnt an incentive to get your score high

the part they talked about where in the cantina someone would tell you that you screwed up in the ride if you failed or had a low score never came to fruition

if they add a new sequence in the ride, they better release a handful at a time but seems line is still long, likely for those who hasnt ridden it yet so i dont think they'll touch it anytime soon
How many ride stations are there for the ride

too hard for me to pick one ride, radiator springs racers, big thunder mountain and haunted mansion (holiday edition) immediately comes to mind, i also love incredicoaster and gotg probably because it the most "thrill ride" they got here at the anaheim parks

but one thing is for sure and i stand on 100000%, auotpia and finding nemo needs to go

remove those two rides and put the tron coaster in there or something

soarin is probably my least favorite. would rather ride goofys sky school

Back
Top Bottom