DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

hah, i actually started an id a few months back: https://www.instagram.com/disneycheatmeals/?hl=en

its not pics you guys havent seen me post here though

Disneyland crowds quickly fill Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge to capacity on first day reservations are no longer required

Thousands of Star Wars fans streamed into Galaxy’s Edge Monday morning as Disneyland swung open the doors to the new land on Monday for the first time after the 24-day reservation period.

By 7:25 a.m., the rope drop line stretched from the Frontierland entrance on the hub back to Coca-Cola Corner on Main Street U.S.A. Ten minutes later, thousands were heading toward Galaxy’s Edge. Excitement filled the air as a throng of fans headed through Frontierland, along the Rivers of America and past the Haunted Mansion toward the Critter Country entrance to the new Star Wars land.

Fans held smartphones aloft as they entered Galaxy’s Edge, documenting the experience on social media. The eager darted ahead to get to the front of the crowd. Disneyland employees, including park president Josh D’Amaro, waved to the Star Wars faithful as they streamed past a blue pinstriped X-wing fighter. Cheers erupted as fans spotted the 112-foot-long Millennium Falcon for the first time.

About two-thirds of the crowd immediately got in line for Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. The rush to the new attraction caused the line to stretch throughout the land to the X-wing fighter docked near the Critter Country entrance. The wait time swelled to more than 3 hours at 7:45 a.m. But the queue quickly shrunk to 2 hours, 40 minutes shortly after 8 a.m. Disneyland employees routed visitors to a backstage queue area for the Smugglers Run attraction.

By 8 a.m., reservations were snapped up for the entire day for Oga’s Cantina and Savi’s lightsaber-building ship. The queue for the droid-building shop was relatively short at 15 minutes. Shoppers filled the vendor stalls along in the marketplace row. Thrilled fans snapped selfies with Loth Cat plush dolls. The restaurants did light business during breakfast.

At 8:20 a.m. the land had reached capacity and guests were shunted into a “virtual queue” to wait for a time when they could enter the new land. By 9 a.m., the park was issuing boarding passes for “late morning.”

The land felt comfortable at the capacity set by Disneyland. The return queue for Oga’s visitors with reservations was 10 to 15 minutes. Oga’s was busy but not full at 9 a.m. A new system in the bar keeps track of when parties enter and how many drinks they’ve ordered. Oga’s sets a 45-minute and 2-drink maximum.

Crowds were initially small before the park opened, with early arrivals almost outnumbered by employees, but the 14-acre land rapidly began filling up.

Slightly more than 100 people waited in line Monday morning for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at the Disneyland front gates as just under 100 employees milled about with little to do before the park opened.

By 6:30 a.m., there were a few hundred people in line outside the Disneyland gates in Star Wars shirts and Minnie Mouse ears. One young fan hoisted a red lightsaber in the air to signal his place in line to a friend. Fans talked and scrolled through their smartphones.

Fans made reservations for Oga’s Cantina and Savi’s lightsaber workshop as they waited for the rope drop. Reservations for the cocktail bar and lightsaber-building shop were still available for 8:55 and 9:25 a.m. a few minutes after they became available at 7 a.m.

Disneyland kept the Toy Story parking lot open all night and opened the Mickey & Friends parking structure at 6 a.m.

Harbor Boulevard was virtually traffic-free just before 6 a.m. Monday morning. The Harbor pickup/drop off lot was nearly empty with 2 cars and a taxi cab. A single Disneyland shuttle bus from the Toy Story parking lot dropped off 8 people.

Eight security gates were open at the Harbor Boulevard entrance at 6 a.m. Monday with no lines.

Disneyland employees told visitors they would enter Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge through the Critter Country entrance.

A flyer handed out by employees explained how the Galaxy’s Edge virtual queue boarding pass system would work. But it didn’t appear the few hundred people in line at 6:30 a.m. would have any trouble getting into the new land.

looks like the parks isnt too bad atm outside of batuu... then again the crowd might start dispersing and spreading to the park as they are unable to get in

cant check the wait times on the app too since its down, i think too many are trying to get some rez

It isn't too bad at all, a lot better than I would have guessed for being in the middle of summer!

Back in the office after a week in Disney World.
1. It is HOT in Orlando. Holy smokes.
2. A lot of walking. To the tune of an average of 20k steps a day which translated to roughly 10ish miles a day.
3. Mickey Ice Cream bars were amazing.
4. Fast Passes are LIFE.
5. Flight of Passage will change your life. It was my first ride at Disney and I legit was almost in tears of joy when it was done. Amazing.
6. Flight of Passage, Everest and Space Mountain were my favorites.
7. Schofferhofer Grapefruit Hefeweizen is delicious and I am hooked.

great to hear you had a blast

im considering doing the rundisney marathon in january in florida and then spend a whole week hitting up all the parks but if i go im gon' do the 5k, 10k, half and full to get all 6 medals and i am afraid im just gon' be too sore to really walk arond and enjoy everything since id also want to hit the universal parks

never a shortage of things i want from disney

not even a big mug guy but i think i need this coco...

Pixar-Coco-Ornament-and-Mug-Disneyland-Resort-5-1200x1200.jpg

Pixar-Coco-Ornament-and-Mug-Disneyland-Resort-4-1200x1200.jpg

...and tear up a bit every morning when i drink my coffee and remember the movie

great to hear you had a blast

im considering doing the rundisney marathon in january in florida and then spend a whole week hitting up all the parks but if i go im gon' do the 5k, 10k, half and full to get all 6 medals and i am afraid im just gon' be too sore to really walk arond and enjoy everything since id also want to hit the universal parks

DW is a lot more walking than DL. the parks aren’t as condensed so get them legs ready :lol:

Yo I was thinking
Making a nt disneyland ig account
Giving the folks like rfx45 rfx45 migu420 migu420 @lpheat22
And a bunch of folks in this thread the password
And just post stuff on when we go
We all could run it
Only post Disney stuff of course
But like new stuff at the park when we go new attractions
New food
New updates and stuff like that
What u guys think???

In! I'll be getting an AP pass again soon so I'll be down to post as well. Should also come up with a hashtag for NTers to use when they visit the parks.

IG: @beeezyfresh

should be done by tomorrow or wed
il send passwords and everything
I'm stoked! We usually go about two times a summer, then 4 or 5 more times throughout the holidays and Halloween and stuff, so I'm excited to see what everyone sees when they go during those times! And toss some pics in of our grumpy selves, too!

SWGE opening was so smooth that they are are ending the CM blockout dates early and they are bringing back the "bring-a-friend" promotion where if you're an AP member you get to purchase park hopper tix for $99 per day, if you're an AP and blocked out, you can buy tix for yourself too,more details below:

Limited Time “Bring-a-Friend” Promotion Now Available for Disneyland Resort Passholders

Disney has just announced that the popular “Bring-a-Friend” ticket promotion is now officially available through the summer at Disneyland Resort.

Starting today through August 30, Annual Passholders can bring a friend to the Disneyland Resort with the purchase of a 1-Day Park Hopper ticket for $99.

The Annual Passholder must accompany the guest on the first entry into a theme park on the day of purchase. If the Annual Passholder is blocked that day, they can take advantage of this offer by purchasing a ticket at this special price for both themselves and their friend.

Tickets may be purchased at the Disneyland Resort main gate. Tickets are valid only on day of purchase.

Passholder must present valid Annual Passport at time of purchase and admission. (Government-issued photo ID may be required.) Tickets valid for use only on day of purchase—Passholder must accompany Guests into the first entry of a theme park that day. Offer ends August 30, 2019. May purchase up to three (3) tickets per Passholder per day at any Disneyland® Resort Ticket Booth. Tickets valid for ages 3 and above and may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.

and pixar piers now complete(?) with inside out ride finally open, only took over a year :lol:

donals spirit jerseys sick, had it hanging on my room with that face staring at me and it made me want to frame it :lol:

thumbnail_donald sj 3.jpg

thumbnail_donald sj 2.jpg

mickeys was nice too
thumbnail_mickey sj 1.jpg

Gonna check it out in person when I go in a couple weeks, but that Donald one is mandatory at this point...

nice pics, that hotel looks sick

you guys were able to tackle both parks in one day?

Tokyo Disney and Disney Sea Friday.

B7BC8D3E-BAA2-4629-AD1E-0C5373853D05.jpeg

174BC7CA-E8C7-4F83-801E-7FEC69BE8542.jpeg

916BA6E9-027C-48FD-9266-718516130ACA.jpeg

7B7AB9CA-1955-499E-9548-5B515ACE05DF.jpeg

58353D5C-EE25-4765-84A9-A4F66ABC6BEF.jpeg

possible to get an in depth review if you have time of course, or just an overview of crowds, attractions and food.
Going to Japan with my wife for 2.5 weeks for Cherry Blossom season and this is a HUGE on the bubble activity

Back
Top Bottom