DJ Premier & Royce Da 5'9" "PRhyme 2"(March 16)2nd single - Rock It

The album still bangs like it was just released. Thats why premo my fav, his beats dont get stale

Gave a few songs a listen. So far, so good.

The extended track listing has me a little worried. While I didn't like how short the first PRhyme was, those original 9 tracks were all top quality.

Premier might legit be the greatest of all time (Much love to Dilla), how many excellent projects has he been a part of, even if you dont include Gangstarr. One of the best resume's in music, I love this project

I like Prhyme 2. Its a solid project. I could do without the pointless intro and interlude and the track with 2 Chainz. The first project is better cause its tighter and I think Preemo had more variety with sampling Adrian Younge than he did with Antman Wonder. I wish they had kept this project a bit tighter as well from 10-12 tracks or at least reduced the features. Some of the features like Yelawolf did absolutely nothing for the track. Those slight criticisms aside this a very good project though. I would give it a 4/5 rating.

This getting bumped hard first thing Monday.

Wonder if there'll be a deluxe version like with the first Phryme :nerd:

This dude said my weed is like the Quran—burn it and you might get stoned. And that’s just a light work bar. Sheesh. :sick:

Royce and Premo killed it again. A few songs I could do without, but overall this is a worthy successor to the OG joint.

Do Ya Thing, Respect My Gun, Sunflower Seeds, and Flirt all great songs.

Solid album.

Back
Top Bottom