DJ Premier & Royce Da 5'9" "PRhyme 2"(March 16)2nd single - Rock It

I actually went to the first dollar and a dream show which I think was also at Highline...that's like right when he really got popular. I told myself that night it would be the last Cole show I go to.:lol:

Been there a few times and always smelled bud. That's a given at a rap show. Hell, people lit up at MSG and Yankee Stadium at shows I've been to. Dude was top flight security of the world, apparently.:lol:

First dollar and a Dream shows were at Irving I think Idk. Either way the $7 was all worth it :lol:
Yeah, you're right. I ran to both Jimmy Jazz on 125th and got 4 Tix for $4.:lol: :pimp:

Such a dope line :pimp:

My favorite is "before police was interrogating, I was living the story of my life and Morgan Freeman was narrating"

Crazy I slept on this album. Just got my hands on it last week and I can't put it down. This is easily some of Royce best work...dude is SPITTIN. Easily one of last years best Hip Hop albums.

Still can't get over CROOKED line though:

"Toe taggin' this ************, I don't think Joe Jackson

and Buster Douglas could ever do a mic worst"

bruh
sick.gif
...that **** is ******* nuts.

Last edited:
Crazy I slept on this album. Just got my hands on it last week and I can't put it down. This is easily some of Royce best work...dude is SPITTIN. Easily one of last years best Hip Hop albums.

Still can't get over CROOKED line though:

"Toe taggin' this ************, I don't think Joe Jackson
and Buster Douglas could ever do a mic worst"

bruh :x ...that **** is ******* nuts.

Microphone Preem :pimp:

was about to post this too, if Em, Game, Kendrick are all on it it's gonna be better than the 1st one :smokin

I hope they don't OD with the features on this one. I thought the first one had a great balance and not too many features. I still want to hear a decent amount of Royce.....excited for the potential of an Em feature and Kdot. Game....meh....I can live without a feature from him.

Either way man new Royce and Preemo is always appreciate. Highly anticipating whatever they do next.

I hope they don't OD with the features on this one. I thought the first one had a great balance and not too many features. I still want to hear a decent amount of Royce.....excited for the potential of an Em feature and Kdot. Game....meh....I can live without a feature from him.

Either way man new Royce and Preemo is always appreciate. Highly anticipating whatever they do next.

i'll be good with just those 3 features alone

They got Jay Elec, might as well go after the other rap unicorn and try to find MF Doom.

I remember an interview I saw posted here they talked about getting ready to work on a track with Doom or something like that. Would be dope.

i'll be good with just those 3 features alone

I would be definitely fine with just those. I hate when hip-hop albums OD with the features man. Sometimes I really want to hear the artists whose album it is.

One feature I would like to see is Blackthought cause he was supposed to be on the deluxe edition and I was really anticipating that feature.

Man, Black Thought would be amazing. I forgot they mentioned him too for the deluxe.

One thing I trust about Phryme is the features. Every feature the first time around was perfect.

Last edited:
I would be definitely fine with just those. I hate when hip-hop albums OD with the features man. Sometimes I really want to hear the artists whose album it is.

One feature I would like to see is Blackthought cause he was supposed to be on the deluxe edition and I was really anticipating that feature.

Black Thought & Em on a track with Royce like that freestyle they did a few years ago would be cool

^I agree HTTB....it was a right and amount and not overly done.

There is a BT, Em and Royce Freestyle that exists?! How have I not seen this?:nerd:

^Thanks for posting the extended version and the concert info. I am going to try to go to the show on Tuesday.

What did you mean by the special version of Prhyme?

Back
Top Bottom