DJ Scream & Young Jeezy - 1000 Grams

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by alex2182

Young Street86 wrote:

I havent heard it yet but do any of you think Jeezy's music is declining? I mean the ratio of 'songs put out :bangers' is getting kinda low to me.

With that being said I will download the mixtape as well scoop the album.

Not rly just everything post-TOD2 isnt a banger anybody think he should dust off the Trap or Die 2 track and get Jay-Z, Fabolous, Yo Gotti, or even Waka Flocka and be back on it. 

Why would Flocka be on it?

laugh.gif

So if Flocka ended the beef just as fast Jeezy did w/ Gucci. Its possible all he would have to do is say waka flocka flocka flocka trap die die trap of course jeezy wouldnt look like a credible MC but the whole ATL  would eat it up and ppl would learn to respect it. Wale fans accept "no hands" (i do too) and the first time i heard i was like wat was wale thinkin. Just kno if it happened ppl wud go
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Young Street86 wrote:

I havent heard it yet but do any of you think Jeezy's music is declining? I mean the ratio of 'songs put out :bangers' is getting kinda low to me.

Not rly just everything post-TOD2 isnt a banger anybody think he should dust off the Trap or Die 2 track and get Jay-Z, Fabolous, Yo Gotti, or even Waka Flocka and be back on it. 

laugh.gif

So if Flocka ended the beef just as fast Jeezy did w/ Gucci. Its possible all he would have to do is say waka flocka flocka flocka trap die die trap of course jeezy wouldnt look like a credible MC but the whole ATL  would eat it up and ppl would learn to respect it. Wale fans accept "no hands" (i do too) and the first time i heard i was like wat was wale thinkin. Just kno if it happened ppl wud go
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm really not trying to hear Jeezy on some industry beats.

PSA: If your not talking about #+$$ on your records, at least buy yourself some beats instead of watering down good songs.

I'm really not trying to hear Jeezy on some industry beats.

PSA: If your not talking about #+$$ on your records, at least buy yourself some beats instead of watering down good songs.

so flocka aint gonna be screaming out bricksquad or "say @$@@ gucci and im dumppin out the whip %+%@%!!!"?

so flocka aint gonna be screaming out bricksquad or "say @$@@ gucci and im dumppin out the whip %+%@%!!!"?

MASERATI HARM wrote:

alex2182 wrote:

Young Street86 wrote:

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

the %@*$ up with that nonsensical $*!$%$!+ you spewing ..

Who gives a %@*$ what whale fans accepted ...

How the %@*$ you manage to bring him in the convo in the 1st +****$@ place?
laugh.gif

Waka / Jeezy Collabo will NEVER happen ..

NEVER. WILL. HAPPEN.

Go sit yo smartdumbass down somewhere and fiddle with your thumbs

MASERATI HARM wrote:

alex2182 wrote:

Young Street86 wrote:

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

NEVER. WILL. HAPPEN.

OK at best...and you lyin if you think folks is "hatin" on Jeezy cause of Ross and Gucci gettin hot. dudes music is declining and TOD2 isnt that nice either.

OK at best...and you lyin if you think folks is "hatin" on Jeezy cause of Ross and Gucci gettin hot. dudes music is declining and TOD2 isnt that nice either.

MASERATI HARM wrote:

alex2182 wrote:

Young Street86 wrote:

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

NEVER. WILL. HAPPEN.

*Checks avy, questions why user is here,shrugs shoulders* 

I reference wale cuz hes one of the ppl that was tryna push intelligent rap and if anybody said mentioned doin tracks wit waka or gucci the thread woulda had 5 pgs of straight clownin. Just kno if waka & jeezy were paid the rite numbers they would put it aside   

MASERATI HARM wrote:

alex2182 wrote:

Young Street86 wrote:

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

NEVER. WILL. HAPPEN.

*Checks avy, questions why user is here,shrugs shoulders* 

I reference wale cuz hes one of the ppl that was tryna push intelligent rap and if anybody said mentioned doin tracks wit waka or gucci the thread woulda had 5 pgs of straight clownin. Just kno if waka & jeezy were paid the rite numbers they would put it aside   

Back
Top Bottom