Make a Jeezy thread since Gucci Mane got hot and now Ross beefing =
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by Young Street86

I havent heard it yet but do any of you think Jeezy's music is declining? I mean the ratio of 'songs put out :bangers' is getting kinda low to me.

With that being said I will download the mixtape as well scoop the album.

Not rly just everything post-TOD2 isnt a banger anybody think he should dust off the Trap or Die 2 track and get Jay-Z, Fabolous, Yo Gotti, or even Waka Flocka and be back on it. 

indifferent.gif
no.

Originally Posted by Young Street86

I havent heard it yet but do any of you think Jeezy's music is declining? I mean the ratio of 'songs put out :bangers' is getting kinda low to me.

Not rly just everything post-TOD2 isnt a banger anybody think he should dust off the Trap or Die 2 track and get Jay-Z, Fabolous, Yo Gotti, or even Waka Flocka and be back on it. 

indifferent.gif
no.

Young Street86 wrote:

Why would Flocka be on it?

laugh.gif

Young Street86 wrote:

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Young Street86 wrote:

laugh.gif

payback for gucci leaving his mom?
nerd.gif

Young Street86 wrote:

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by airforce416

Young Street86 wrote:

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Flocka's not gonna violate like that

And He damn sure don't %$%* with CTE and Jeezy and vice versa

Originally Posted by airforce416

Young Street86 wrote:

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Flocka's not gonna violate like that

And He damn sure don't %$%* with CTE and Jeezy and vice versa

Back
Top Bottom