DMP 2 not toro bravo !

I'm still calling it the Raging Bull Pack. I think that name fits it best. Regardless of what the box calls it, im coppin.

Originally Posted by Pro11

After all the packs and packages we've seen and will continue to see it doesnt even matter what the name on the label is....
eyes.gif

FOR REAL!

Originally Posted by The J Collector

Originally Posted by the heatstroker

Not worthy of DMP.

^^^^^Agreed ,but there still fresh , they just aint on the same level as the 6 and 11 dmp ........

yeah they ight. but yeah no wer near the same level that 1st DMP blows em out of the water

you can call it whatever you like... I'm still not buying. it's a much better dish for those who never watched the man play

Originally Posted by w3stchicag0

Im 20 and live on my own unlike you that still lives with mommy and daddy, so YOU STOP. I could care less what you think. I already told you you wanna continue please PM, we can go all day.

laugh.gif
_'s always got to announce their living situation in EVERYargument.

#%!+* unnecessary
indifferent.gif

i only like the red suede's anyway. Prolly try to get those by themselves. Not feeling the packs. Could care less what its called.

Who cares what they call it....just bring on the shoes and the people who want to buy it, buy it! The people who don't want it, don't buy it!
Pretty simple.

Originally Posted by reeeem0

Originally Posted by w3stchicag0

Im 20 and live on my own unlike you that still lives with mommy and daddy, so YOU STOP. I could care less what you think. I already told you you wanna continue please PM, we can go all day.

laugh.gif
_'s always got to announce their living situation in EVERY argument.

#%!+* unnecessary
indifferent.gif

It is necessary. A while back he quoted me on this, so I will continue to say it. Dude thinks he's got it made. Grown #@$ man still acts like a little kid.He wanted pics and he got them.

i have no idea why but it came out today in Japan.

it was only 4pairs limited in my citys Nike Town, so i didnt even try to buy those , so i couldnt get to see the label.

in States i know its not that limited.

by the way, it was 36000yen, which is about $360.

why earlier releace than States?

Originally Posted by Rick2345

^ really don't need that negative post sorry I forgot finishline ppl aren't as lucky as ffootlocker employees
roll.gif

I work at FINISHLINE.....but yeah....our selection always seem to be slacking......BUT as an employee...searching the system for rare kix never gets old!

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

aj5.jpg

just order mine of nike.com
pimp.gif

SIKE!!!!!!!!!!
I ordered a 2nd pair from there last night as i could be bothered to walk to my local FL to pick up anotherpair..........................
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom