DMP 6's VS CDP 6's

I had been wanting Carmine 6's ever since seeing MJ sport them in the old 1991 Gatorade commercial guarding the little kid. I thought those were some ofthe freshest kicks I had ever seen besides the Black Metallic 5's and Infrared 6's (black)...

Anyways, I have doubles of the CDP 6's and a pair of DMP 6's as well. The DMP's are nice, but nothing distinguishes a classic model like a classiccolorway...

So on that note...Carmines >>> DMP's.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Jay1027

they didnt sell at all when they first released back in 91 and were availible for quite some time
OP- I agree w/ your infrared side of the argument but this ^ is a weak point, a lot of Jays
didn't sell and were on the racks for a long minute including my personal grail, Concords

IMO Carmines > DMP

I got two pair of Carmines and only one half of the DMP you can prolly guess
wink.gif
^

Originally Posted by bdis1986

CanIFly34 wrote:

and break 10x more necks than DMPs

ummm I disagree..

Ummmm Ok, to us people that actually know about shoes, we would notice DMPs on someones feet. But to the rest of the world they're just black shoes withsome gold on the bottom (and you know they have no idea how limited they are). If you were to wear Carmines more people would notice how the design goesperfect with the colors on the shoe, hence them looking at em more than DMPs.
Just my $0.02

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

CanIFly34 wrote:

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]ummm I disagree..[/color]

Ummmm Ok, to us people that actually know about shoes, we would notice DMPs on someones feet. But to the rest of the world they're just black shoes with some gold on the bottom (and you know they have no idea how limited they are). If you were to wear Carmines more people would notice how the design goes perfect with the colors on the shoe, hence them looking at em more than DMPs.
Just my $0.02

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]touche[/color]

CanIFly34 wrote:

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]ummm I disagree..[/color]

I don't. I always thought the black/gold 6 were nothing but the "throw in" shoe from that pack. You guys actually care about that shoe? Gofigure...

Anyways....Carmines>Dmp 6

But those 2000 Olympic 6s would murda all other 6s!!!!

YEEEUUURRRP!

Back
Top Bottom