DMP Jacket

Does anybody know where I can get the DMP Jacket size XL? I have looked everywhere and cant find it, the only one I found was XXXL on ebay but that'sjust way too big.

i got the zip up hoody sweater in a 2xl...i was looking to sell it but for the right price...???

i find alot of them are sold packaged with the dmp's on ebay...ot, but it annoys me that all the sz. 11 jordans come packaged with XXL sized stuff and imlike a medium

Originally Posted by Sticky2385

i got the zip up hoody sweater in a 2xl...i was looking to sell it but for the right price...???

Zip up hoody??????????//Calling Ducktales until I see some pics but i have had both of the t-shirts(white/black/gold) and the(black/gold) and the jacket andthere was even a hat but never before has anyone here on Niketalk ever seen a hoody for the dmp's. We must have been sleeping hard and I know that Iwasn't. Could you post some pics please?

Yeah im looking for the jacket myself in a size large or xl I also want the t-shirt if anyone knows wher I can find that at in a large

i bought this sweater i think b4 the DMP's came out i had order it thru ebay from philly cant remember how much i paid...

eek.gif

The zip hoody is made by UBIQ. I have the white t-shirt, I wanted the hoody though.
eyes.gif

and WHY DOES THAT XI/VI THING ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT LOOK LIKE A MAN-THONG ?
laugh.gif

grin.gif

what the... this dmp jacket is new to me.. im guessin they were released around the time the dmp came out?

Back
Top Bottom