DMV Gamer Tags

it seems to me that our "urea" has a pretty decent gamer populous...so it seems only right to make a thread for everyone's online gamer tags...360 or ps3...post em here so we can duke it out on them sticks...madden tourney anyone?
pimp.gif

Renzo289+Ps3=DoUgHminator

360: Eddiebauer757

I only have 3 games and I am terrible at them all. MLB 07', NBA 2k8, GTA IV

Oh and I only had the free xbox live membership. Lol I guess ill upgrade in a week or so.

PS3: Its either lakersrock20901 or titansrock20901 but im down to smash anyone. ill post my name when i know for sure

GT: STYLES P 703

I play halo 3 religiously, vegas 2 every now and then and i'll be on GTA 4 a lot til the novelty wears off...

glad to see my fellow gamers on NT...gimme a challenge while im down in the 757 at school...just make sure to specify whether your on 360 or ps3...i kno amajority of yall gon have that 360 but i had to rock with that free online gameplay ya dig?

i need to step it up n get with the live, i just play games til i beat em then i throw em on the shelf :-/

man i lost 2 games of madden online today to some dude ranked like 200 something. im so blown, lol. anyone wanna see me on madden? hit me on the aimlakersrock20901

Back
Top Bottom