DMX Wylin out again vol "What kinda name is Barack"?

some pieces from the xxlmag interview....

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=20332

Are you following the presidential race?
Not at all.

You're not? You know there's a Black guy running, Barack Obama and then there's Hillary Clinton.
His name is Barack?!

Barack Obama, yeah.

Barack?!

Barack.
What the *!*# is a Barack?! Barack Obama. Where he from, Africa?

Yeah, his dad is from Kenya.
Barack Obama?

Yeah.
What the *!*#?! That ain't no $*%$+$' name, yo. That ain't that !!*%#'s name. You can't be serious. Barack Obama. Get the *!*# outtahere.

You're telling me you haven't heard about him before.
I ain't really paying much attention.

I mean, it's pretty big if a Black…
Wow, Barack! The !!*%#'s name is Barack. Barack? !!*%# named Barack Obama. What the *!*#, man?! Is he serious? That ain't his $*%$+$' name. Imatell this !!*%# when I see him, "Stop that @%%*!+%%. Stop that @%%*!+%%" [laughs] "That ain't your $*%$+$' name." Your mommaain't name you no damn Barack.

So you're not following the race. You can't vote right?
Nope.

smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

of course 'X always has to say something about haters and oral sex..

nything that's not positive, I don't have the energy to focus on it. Anything that's not going in the right direction I don't have the time or the energy. If somebody step to my face, I'ma take care of 'em, that's something different. What people think, I don't give a *!*# about none of that !+%$ 'cause they ain't putting money in my pocket. They ain't taking no money out of my pocket. They all suck $+!# when they see me so it really doesn't matter.
laugh.gif

will this dude just go somewhere and die already... so ignorant man... what kinda name is earl? fool its 08... this dude still got a slave name...

****** cant even vote... no like he would anyway...

that was funny, but is he serious? Is he really spending all his time smoking crack, that he hasn't even heard of Barack Obama? That's prettypathetic.

Originally Posted by TW3EK

will this dude just go somewhere and die already... so ignorant man... what kinda name is earl? fool its 08... this dude still got a slave name...

werd

desert of arizona? ehhh u tellin me this dude dont watch tv? im like 99% sure he doesnt know how to use the internet...

Yeah, the gospel album. It's like a double album right?
It's two different albums. Two albums, separate albums. I got a couple more tracks to do on it and that's done. It's the first time anybody did anything like this-two separate albums on the same day.
ain't nelly do this with sweat and suit in '04? :lol:
what is this dude on? his high's been goin on for four years now :lol: :rofl:

edit:

good quotes.

Right. Can you tell me signing to Bodog, how that came about?
I don't even really remember how it came about. Some real +!@%, I don't remember who did what about what. I remember when I met 'em it was in Miami.
:lol:

How's your family and your kids?
They're good. My son is rapping now.
Did he see you? I'm sure he was inspired by you.
Yeah, yeah. all that. Took him to shows and everything.

What does your wife Tashera think about him rapping?
She likes it. She's the one who told me. She told me.

Did you talk to him? What do you tell him about the industry? Do you give him advice about the industry?

He knows it, he knows all that $*#$. Ah, man. I give him some advice.

What kind of advice do you give him? Like, watch out for, you know…
Advice about life, advice about girls, whatever a father would tell his son. Everything. Advice about everything. Everything. Advice about everything.

Do you think you've been a good father up 'til now?
[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)][Pauses] I don't know.[/color] I've done the best that I could.

for some reason, image of him pausing is really funny. :lol:
What were you doing in between-from the last album to this one, that whole time? What have you been up to?
Life. I been up to that. It's been crazy. $@*%%+' police keep on $@*%%+' raiding my house and +!@% for nothing. They took all my $@*%%+' guns. All they did is take is take my guns. All they $@*%%+' do is *!$$ my house up and take my guns. That's all they did. Straight robbed me-that's what they did.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

X is just straight entertaining man. i hope he stays high all the time. :lol: :smh: :lol:

Originally Posted by Ras Clot 89

Originally Posted by TW3EK

desert of arizona? ehhh u tellin me this dude dont watch tv? im like 99% sure he doesnt know how to use the internet...

eyes.gif
, hop off.
ddnt know dmx's son was an NTer...

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

TW3EK wrote:

werd

yeah, seriously. the one man that actually provides hope for the black community, he hates on? not a good look.

Originally Posted by iLLscan

this dude still got a slave name...
I bet you a Christian or a Muslim talking about slave names.........
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Christian... why??? slavery only happened in The Bible and Koran?

u prolly have never met 2 people in ur life named earl... and if u have at least one of em over 40
roll.gif

The fact that he didn't even know Barack Obama was running for president just shows where his head is at, and effectively renders void all other commentsthereafter.

How could you listen to anything said by somebody so oblivious to the world around him.

Back
Top Bottom