do any one know if sneakerheadauction.org is legit an sell real or fake shoes

sneakerheadauction.org real site selling authentic's or fakes

• AUTHENTIC'S

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FAKES

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
who know if sneakerheadauction.org is a legit site an sell 1000% authentic shoes or fake's especially air jordans

Last edited:

who know if sneakerheadauction.org is a legit site an sell 1000% authentic shoes or fake's especially air jordans
well it seems to be billing itself as an Ebay for sneakers.. So i would assume just like Ebay and Taoboe there will be legit and fake and GMs all mixed up in there.. The best advise i could give you is LC whatever your thinking about buying FIRST. Look for tagged pix and Pay for EVERYTHING with PayPal.... Just in case.

well it seems to be billing itself as an Ebay for sneakers.. So i would assume just like Ebay and Taoboe there will be legit and fake and GMs all mixed up in there.. The best advise i could give you is LC whatever your thinking about buying FIRST. Look for tagged pix and Pay for EVERYTHING with PayPal.... Just in case.
thanks. but what is LC and tagged pix let me know how to LC a payment

thanks. but what is LC and tagged pix let me know how to LC a payment
LC = legit check... Meaning check with us here before buying anything if your unsure of its authenticity.. save yourself the headaches of arguments/returns waiting weeks to get your $$$ back etc.

Tagged pix is when a person puts a name tag and date with the photos of the exact kicks you are purchasing..So you know they are not showing you a generic pic of legit kicks and you end up getting something else when the box shows up at your door step.

As far as payment.. If they dont accept PayPal move on.. IDC how good the price is! Just move on..

One thing I know for sure is that Sole Place aka someplace.com sold me counterfeit shoes and when I emailed them and called them for a refund, they are extremely evasive. Their phone line either rings all day or is busy and you end up with rejected "delayed" emails that indicate your message to them was NEVER relayed or delivered. Buyer beware. Stay away from Sole Place.

Back
Top Bottom