do anyone have a problem with aim on their sidekick?

Reaction score
do anyone have a problem with aim on their sidekick? like it will take 5 minutes to get through to the other person.

I do, the aim is being slow as hell right now. When i put up an away message it doesnt even put me away, so everyone thinks im there. Also it doesnt even idle.Somethings either wrong with just mine or everyones.

mine for the last couple weeks peeps get my messages waaay later...ill respind right away about something and ten mnts later or better they will get it...

Yeah mines been f'ed up for the last few weeks

Was anyone not even able to sign on the other week?

don't know cause i lose signal randomly where i'm at in the house (by the garage, no windows) so i just assume it's cause of the crappy signal.

Yea @%*+ gets lame when you respond quick as hell and they don't get it for about 10-15 minutes. Then you get random*@+* messages from earlier in theconvo.
mad.gif

Yea like a week or two ago i couldnt even sign on to my sn. It was BS because im paying 20 bucks a month and i couldnt even use it and now its not even workingright.

Yea mine been acting up too...i went in the store the other day dude said they were switching the network or some%+%$ and everyone is having theproblem...hopefully them switching the network will get us faster internet too

Originally Posted by Capo617

Yea @%*+ gets lame when you respond quick as hell and they don't get it for about 10-15 minutes. Then you get random*@+* messages from earlier in the convo.
mad.gif
yeah theres like a damn near 15-30 minute delay on my damn aims
Ditto. It's annoying as hell for real, and they better fix thise joint quick or I'll be getting some complimentary service or something.

I don't have a sidekick, but on my reg phone, my AIM wasn't working...I called Customer Care and complained and I either got 200 bonus minutes and Itold them I didn't want that, so they just gave me $10 Credit, but I think for a sidekick, they would give you that month for free or bonus minutes.

no bull this is really pissing me the +$%! off ... convos get all messed up im replyin to *!*% 5 minutes later and they getting my messages late as hell withno away messages ... wtf is the deal?

Y'all should just use Yahoo ID messenger..all my friends with their crappy SKs are having to go this route.

Back
Top Bottom