Do I have an STD?

Originally Posted by mack387

^^^^i actually graduated from the high school ...where the swine flu..broke out!..... and during that thurs night....there were various ppl who graduated from that school too....so if one of their family members has something....its a possibility ..

.im getting better tho....tylenol works wonders...
What? This is what the thread should have been about. OP change the title to, I HAVE A DIRECT LINK TO SCHOOL WHERE SWINE FLU BROKE OUT AND NOW IAM HAVING SYMPTOMS - I HAD A QUICKIE AND WANTED TO THROW THAT IN AS WELL

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

You got that swine homie. RIP!

roll.gif
i knew the first reply would be about the swine flu...
Thats the only reason I'm in this thread
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by mack387

^^^^i actually graduated from the high school ...where the swine flu..broke out!..... and during that thurs night....there were various ppl who graduated from that school too....so if one of their family members has something....its a possibility ..

.im getting better tho....tylenol works wonders...
What? This is what the thread should have been about. OP change the title to, I HAVE A DIRECT LINK TO SCHOOL WHERE SWINE FLU BROKE OUT AND NOW I AM HAVING SYMPTOMS - I HAD A QUICKIE AND WANTED TO THROW THAT IN AS WELL

laugh.gif
cosign tho

lol i thought i had one the other week went to the doc took all the test just had a bladder infection. was like thank god but still hurt

smh.gif
@ these cats who go in raw and then worry aboutSTD's later...
indifferent.gif

Get your mind right playboy.

Back
Top Bottom