Do Latinos Really Go As Hard With Jordans As People Make Us Out To...?

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

I think he was pointing out the hypocrisy in those few Latinos that he knew. 
indifferent.gif

first. he never said the latinos he knows. just lumped us all together. second. what does this have anything to do with op said? just a random rant 
and third to address op. on a sneaker board where the majority is black and and asian, where everybody got dozens to hundreds of shoes how are hispanics going hard on jordans? 

yall sound mad that hispanics are wearing jordans? say how you really feel cuddy
I like how you deleted his post when you replied 
laugh.gif

Lubu1 wrote:
Its funny when latinos act racist yet they got on jordans.... and listening to BLACK RAPPERS and all their role models are black athletes and entertainers 

What possible reason would he have to assume that all Latino's are racist? (Unless he's an idiot)

How likely is it that he's speaking on Latino's in general, considering the fact he knows 1) that they're racist 2) that they listen to black rappers 3) that their role models are black athletes and entertainers?

And the topic is Latino's buying Jordans (which I think is a bit stupid and stereotyping but hey, I didn't make the thread) so his comment is loosely related to the OP.

Oh, and inb4 I am assumed to be Lubu1's love interest, 2nd account, or whatever.

I didnt delete the original quote. Yuku did it for me cmon on man you know how !*%#$% yuku is.
why are we even arguing? Yea I jumped the gun but it was still a stupid comment.
Anyways why are Hispanics and African Americans so hostile towards each other? We come up in the same neighborhoods, and are viewed the same way by the man.

LOL i swear some of you cant read. Where does it state that my statement applies to ALL latinos? Its really a crime that you guys can't comprehend statements.

I don't know; this whole thing is eye-opening to me because while I generally stick to numbered J's, I've found myself looking at buying certain CP3's and Wades.  Not just that, but when I was younger I would buy all of the t-shirts that matched certain shoes.  Go figure. 
nerd.gif

this MAY have some truth to it
only cause i remember in the 9th grade my homie alberto only used to rock plain white n black forces
come 10th grade i swear this dude copped flightclubnys whole inventory
i mean dude had dmps to all the v's that came out that year, every quickstriike and etc.. was def on that jelly tip
dude musta been usin his dominos pizza checks and tips and flippin that hard stuff.. lulz

Originally Posted by FedExciter

No racism I love everybody .......

but puerto rican women around my way(ny,ct) have a bad habit of wearing lace/dressy type blouses with jordans tho

business up top, party down bottom
das how i like my women.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jdiggs

This latina female in one of my classes is
pimp.gif
. Shes bad, I wanted to get at her.. until I looked down and saw her fake 5s
sick.gif

Later that week she rocked lime green uggs
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 yolo

Id still smash tho.
laugh.gif
 i know that feel. some girl in my class is the same way

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

I'm Latin. I rock Jordans, LBJs, and retros like Barkleys, Pennys, Griffeys, etc.

My Jordans have numbers that don't pass 14 though. no team, fly wades, melos, and especially no AJFs. nuh-uh. I don't rock with that.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

I like how this thread was dug up on Cinco de Mayo.

lmao

but on a serious note, i live in the suburbs. they make up a large number of the hypebeasts i see around, just an observation

Back
Top Bottom