Do men compare themselves to other men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducking and dodging I see. :nerd: I know you saw me ask you twice.

You can't keep it halfway real and expect to get advice that's gonna help you grow. Seems more like you came here to get comfort from people telling you "yes I compare myself too so don't feel too bad about messing up and going overboard with your emotions."

You're trying to deal with the after effects of your quick sharp tongue and not the insecurity that caused you to go off in the first place. But trust me Ma, that's where your problem lies. It has nothing to do with Illuminati body.

Homie is gonna get that rebound chocha any way he can until he's ready for another situation. That's what dudes typically do. Get that easy catch until your game is back on point to holler at the one you want to invest something into.

So what made you go off on dude?

What did he say that stuck the vital nerve?

Last edited:

You can't keep it halfway real and expect to get advice that's gonna help you grow. Seems more like you came here to get comfort from people telling you "yes I compare myself too so don't feel too bad about messing up and going overboard with your emotions."

You're trying to deal with the after effects of your quick sharp tongue and not the insecurity that caused you to go off in the first place. But trust me Ma, that's where your problem lies. It has nothing to do with Illuminati body.

Homie is gonna get that rebound chocha any way he can until he's ready for another situation. That's what dudes typically do. Get that easy catch until your game is back on point to holler at the one you want to invest something into.

This!

I'm doing it out of respect for him. But since it's anonymous, he was persistent about not using protection.

Before the argument, we were together (intimate) and he proceeded to go forward without using protection, knowing my feelings. He stopped afterwards but if I hadn't noticed would have kept going. I had to tell him twice.

I blew up. I got home and felt myself becoming upset. I told him he was a jerk. That he had issues. I didn't want to get pregnant and I wanted to be safe. I badgered him about why he did that. I asked him how many partners he'd had, how often he did it unprotected, and when was he last tested.I never yelled at him. This was through texting.

After he explained everything. That he didn't have bad intentions, I felt bad.

THAT WAS THE EPISODE.

I guess Illuminati body lets him do what he wants.

Last edited:
Long time lurker and you didn't post pics of yourself? or at least this alleged ugly looking triangle shaped broad? Just descriptions? Is my laptop working? Should I go check for pics on my desktop?

I will say ya man probably got tired of you and every now and then when they got a fine chick they'll do something wild stupid like bang an ugly broad just cuz that chick is not you and has something you don't personality/attitude wise that for those few moments made them more desirable than you

As for the thread topic question, I feel dudes that spend time comparing themselves to other dudes aint focused enough on themselves or have any worthwhile goals that are attainable for them. I don't really do it on a superficial level.

Hold up...

So y'all were exclusive and you didn't wanna go raw? :lol: I don't know too many grown men signing up for that.

And you asked about his body count? Why? :smh: How is that your business? You don't really wanna know that anyway and 9 outta 10 you won't get the truth from a person when you ask. It just reeks of insecurity. Don't do that.

In the future, if you're gonna commit, know that a dude will want that raw. So if you wanna avoid an uncomfortable conversation, suggest that you both get tested before you allow him to get in it naked head. If the results come back and are good, then the next step is obviously the fade away (no shooting up the club) or the pill.

I'm guessing maybe you got a little too hurt over his past and maybe lashed out because you felt inadequate? Don't. You can learn and a good dude will be more than happy to teach. "I don't want to hurt you" sounds like he's been out there for a minute and didn't want you looking at his pipe with a microscope and a lab kit.

Good luck.

Last edited:
I originally was going to post that maybe you were dating an ugly dude. That maybe the new chick is just more on his level. Like they say "water levels out"

But after the condom thing it's that he wanted to go raw. While it's wrong for him to do it sneak attack, you must remember: mediocre box without a condom>>>>>>>>epic box with a condom. Flat out. No matter how satisfied you thought he was you can't compete if he's wearing a trash bag, and the illuminati chick is letting him hit without.

Just know 99% of dudes in a committed relationship expect to go in raw. The better way to handle things is to both get tested and get on some form of birth control. You may be opposed to it for whatever reasons, but every dude I know expects that ****. It's like our payment for being monogamous

Women are MUCH MUCH MUCH harsher on themselves and other women. Not to mention petty/ vindictive Just look had how detailed you went with your description...

don't judge, but this really tall, big girl was hanging onto him. Just going by how she looked, she didn't seem to take care of herself. She didn't look clean but she did look young.

She was blonde but balding at the temples, dressed just badly, and her back area was broad, twice the size of his. She was like a triangle shape.

VS

I'm in my mid 20s, nice car, good job, very pretty face, and I run. I'm a petite hourglass.

:rofl:

While your assessment of her may be true I doubt the one of yourself is completely accurate at the very least...

Last edited:
I originally was going to post that maybe you were dating an ugly dude. That maybe the new chick is just more on his level. Like they say "water levels out"

But after the condom thing it's that he wanted to go raw. While it's wrong for him to do it sneak attack, you must remember: mediocre box without a condom>>>>>>>>epic box with a condom. Flat out. No matter how satisfied you thought he was you can't compete if he's wearing a trash bag, and the illuminati chick is letting him hit without.

Just know 99% of dudes in a committed relationship expect to go in raw. The better way to handle things is to both get tested and get on some form of birth control. You may be opposed to it for whatever reasons, but every dude I know expects that ****. It's like our
payment for being monogamous

Except when you're ready, you probably talk to your girl about it. He didn't. At. All.

Would not even explain.

Best thing to do is to learn from your mistakes OP and move on, both of you were at fault but fixing yourself is the best thing to do

Yall are asking her for pics like she is some sort of instagram thot. Like get outta here, she shouldn't have to show her body to any male in public is she doesn't want to.

She should pm them. Immediately
Because remember
View media item 1217407

Last edited:
Kelly, post some pics so the beasts can boost yourself esteem.

:lol: Right. Dudes were ready to wife PRGirl and she was a 4/10. If NT can't boost a shorty's self esteem, she is truly busted.

#yellowshorts legit fine though.

Yall are asking her for pics like she is some sort of instagram thot.

She should pm them. Immediately
Because remember
View media item 1217407

No. I don't feel badly about how I look. On my life, this is the closest image I could find of how the girl looked. Seriously. It's sort of the opposite of what I thought he liked.
Beauty is subjective anyway so I'll stop hating on her.She looked like a nice girl.

But I just didn't think I was that bad to him where he'd start from scratch with someone else.

View media item 1217431

Last edited:
Man, I came in here really hoping to see some of my favorite posters post.....

I am disappoint.

That and no pics? Water you doing Kelly.

No. I don't feel badly about how I look. On my life, this is the closest image I could find of how the girl looked. Seriously. It's sort of the opposite of what I thought he liked.
Beauty is subjective anyway so I'll stop hating on her.She looked like a nice girl.

But I just didn't think I was that bad to him where he'd start from scratch with someone else.

View media item 1217431
Nah nah nah you can't quote part of my post to support your statement, and make me look like a simp
Quote all of it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom