Do men compare themselves to other men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's more ego that self esteem...

She has your old dude. Even Honey boo boo's mom has a boyfriend and Sherri Shepard has been married twice and you on NT trying to find the answers.

Doubt she's even feeling ole boy like that she wants to keep that body count low while exploring her sexuality.

Last edited:

She has your old dude. Even Honey boo boo's mom has a boyfriend and Sherri Shepard has been married twice and you on NT trying to find the answers.

Doubt she's even feeling ole boy like that she wants to keep that body count low while exploring her sexuality.
Sherri Shepard is not as bad as honey boo boos mom
That's disrespect to her :lol:

I wasn't going to post in this thread at first but once op posted what Ole girl look like I had to. I would be shocked if dudes new girl looks like that. Most dudes on NT know how petty some women can be.

Doubt she's even feeling ole boy like that she wants to keep that body count low while exploring her sexuality .

Wow. Pretty accurate. I'm asking men because I don't understand them. Don't know how you could tell but pretty perceptive.

It's my first really intimate relationship and I just don't and didn't understand a lot of things most women would have by then.

And you're right. I don't want go that route sexually.

I don't have low self esteem. Insecurities but I have a high opinion of myself. I have a lot be proud of. I feel like he didn't see me that way. So I guess it is ego.

He was boosting up this person to be better than me. Then I saw him and he dipped. I caught him watching me for a while too.

It's over and rightly so. But I am going to find a way to laugh at this versus crying in a corner.

One thing though. I loved him.

I don't know what to tell you OP. Guys just don't throw away pretty smart girls for no reason just to get with less attractive ones. I highly doubt you having been a virgin is a factor in this. I have messed with girls who are bad or lazy in bed and while it isn't ideal I would never throw away a girl for that reason. It isn't about being in a relationship because he is with another girl (assuming it is a relationship and not friends with benefits) which means it is something you said beyond the house cleaning thing. Most guys just won't get mad about that type of thing and if they do they certainly wont hold a grudge over it. Maybe you act in away that pushes him away. If you have everything going for you like you say you do then you must have done something messed up for him to not want to be with you. It seems to me like there is information that you are leaving out because his behavior doesn't make sense.

I don't know what to tell you OP. Guys just don't throw away pretty smart girls for no reason just to get with less attractive ones. I highly doubt you having been a virgin is a factor in this. I have messed with girls who are bad or lazy in bed and while it isn't ideal I would never throw away a girl for that reason. It isn't about being in a relationship because he is with another girl (assuming it is a relationship and not friends with benefits) which means it is something you said beyond the house cleaning thing. Most guys just won't get mad about that type of thing and if they do they certainly wont hold a grudge over it. Maybe you act in away that pushes him away. If you have everything going for you like you say you do then you must have done something messed up for him to not want to be with you. It seems to me like there is information that you are leaving out because his behavior doesn't make sense.

No. It wasn't but it's upwards in the thread. I explained everything. I think on the last page.

I wasn't going to post in this thread at first but once op posted what Ole girl look like I had to. I would be shocked if dudes new girl looks like that. Most dudes on NT know how petty some women can be.

I'm probably being petty as in I shouldn't talk about looks. It's extremely low but I'm being truthful.

Last edited:
OP's typing style reminds me of Keko Jones with the darth vader avy
Nomad is another good guess

my dark horse is whoever was PR Girl

I'm starting to think that you're conceited beyond belief

Ok. Maybe. I don't think so. No one's ever told me that but I'll consider that based off of what I've done in this thread so far.

You're probably right. I have an an ego and I'm being conceited. Looks aren't everything. As demonstrated by the guy who left me for someone I didn't think he'd go for.

In 2014 nobody has time to be trying to teach a 26 year old woman how to have sex. This is why most men prefer not to be a girls first, it's messy literally and figuratively ha. He probably ran for hills after she blew up on him about going in raw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom