Do men compare themselves to other men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2014 nobody has time to be trying to teach a 26 year old woman how to have sex. This is why most men prefer not to be a girls first, it's messy literally and figuratively ha. He probably ran for hills after she blew up on him about going in raw.

Lol! Sex is not like trying out for the Olympics. Generally, anyone can do it.

Maybe for guys but what in the world.

I'm doing it out of respect for him. But since it's anonymous, he was persistent about not using protection.

Before the argument, we were together (intimate) and he proceeded to go forward without using protection, knowing my feelings. He stopped afterwards but if I hadn't noticed would have kept going. I had to tell him twice.

I blew up. I got home and felt myself becoming upset. I told him he was a jerk. That he had issues. I didn't want to get pregnant and I wanted to be safe. I badgered him about why he did that. I asked him how many partners he'd had, how often he did it unprotected, and when was he last tested.I never yelled at him. This was through texting.

After he explained everything. That he didn't have bad intentions, I felt bad.

THAT WAS THE EPISODE.

I guess Illuminati body lets him do what he wants.

yeah, i think that's the general consensus in this thread :lol:

but on a serious note, if that really went down, that's supremely disrespectful of him & prob not someone you should really be concerned about. that might be difficult being your first love & all, but you likely dodged a bullet.

to answer your initial question, though. yes, we do compare ourselves to other guys. i'd wager less so to guys who get one particular girl than to guys who "get all the girls", though. i don't think we throw as much shade on each other when we do it as you did in your initial post, either. :lol:

I dont eem know u and based on what I have read I prolly woulda cheated on you too.

Morpheus did the right thing.

Im out dis thread.

Props to the dude who gave you a reality check and made you realize you're not Gods gift to the world. 

yeah, i think that's the general consensus in this thread :lol:

but on a serious note, if that really went down, that's supremely disrespectful of him & prob not someone you should really be concerned about. that might be difficult being your first love & all, but you likely dodged a bullet.

to answer your initial question, though. yes, we do compare ourselves to other guys. i'd wager less so to guys who get one particular girl than to guys who "get all the girls", though. i don't think we throw as much shade on each other when we do it as you did in your initial post, either. :lol:

This is why I broke it off at first. This is why I went off. I never hit him or yelled at him. All my questions pertained to being safe. If it was something we had talked about before,cleared up, I'd have probably been for it.

But I specifically said to use protection in that moment. He nodded and as soon as he could, he did the exact opposite. And I'm the bad person...ok.

OP did he know you were a virgin? And if you didn't want to get pregnant safe sex is a two way street (use birth control pills/patch etc.) You should just move on and not be insecure about his choices in women.

How did this conversation go? After the episode, you hit him up to reconcile and he was like or nah?

We both apologized for some things. I asked to see him and he said no because he didn't want to hurt me (emotionally). Said he didn't think we would work.

I told him we should cut off contact altogether and he didn't want to. We emailed, texted everyday for a month or so before cutting it off again after another argument.

OP did he know you were a virgin? And if you didn't want to get pregnant safe sex is a two way street (use birth control pills/patch etc.) You should just move on and not be insecure about his choices in women.

Yep. He was fine with it. I wasn't on BC yet so we both needed it. Obviously BC does nothing against stds.

Last edited:
YOU MIGHT BE A GOOD PERSON, PRETTY, GOOD ALL THIS THAT AND THE THIRD. But shorty with the triangle shape has certain things that your physical attributes lack. Men after a certain age begin to realize that its about the emotional/spiritual make-up of a person that counts. Kill that insecurity and become a great person not just a good one.

YOU MIGHT BE A GOOD PERSON, PRETTY, GOOD ALL THIS THAT AND THE THIRD. But shorty with the triangle shape has certain things that your physical attributes lack. Men after a certain age begin to realize that its about the emotional/spiritual make-up of a person that counts. Kill that insecurity and become a great person not just a good one.

Yep.

If dude wants keep in contact (not cut out contact altogether), but doesn't think you guys can date...

Means he's trying to keep you on deck. Trying to smash still, he might go under the guise of dating for a minute, but he's just trying to smash.

Most likely, being he is your first partner you will oblige with his rules

Props to the dude who gave you a reality check and made you realize you're not Gods gift to the world. 

Don't believe in God. Don't believe that I'm more unique then anyone else. Wasn't going to respond but there you have it.

As friends who keeps in touch sometime because I'm not sure.

In other words, she wants to see if he'll assimilate/improve/meet her standards. If he does, then she's open to salvaging a relationship. If he doesn't, then she gets some sort of self satisfaction in knowing she is still friends with her ex and didn't whor herself out by letting him be the first to sample the vag. Either way it comes off as selfish imo, but I won't rationalize my point further.

Post pics for the beasts so we can move on.

Last edited:
OP, did he ever express having issues with you in bed? Or complain about your conservativeness? It could very well be that he's just not the guy you want him to be, and you're no the type of girl he's interested in. I know some dudes who are doing very well but rather chase thots instead of women their age with a good head on her shoulders. In other words: Having full with a bae that will suck the soul out you > Little Ms prissy who makes me wait for 2 years for a hand job. At least for some.

Savagery at its finest :rofl:

Cheating equal to me is someone without morals. It's lying and betraying someone. I may not believe in God but I'm not a cheater.

I also never said he cheated. It's not prolly by the way. Probably.

Last edited:
Savagery at its finest 
roll.gif
Cheating equal to me someone without ethics. It's lying and betraying someone. I may not believe in God but I'm not a cheater.

I also never said he cheated. It's not prolly by the way. Probably.
This NT

Its prolly

y

OP, did he ever express having issues with you in bed? Or complain about your conservativeness? It could very well be that he's just not the guy you want him to be, and you're no the type of girl he's interested in. I know some dudes who are doing very well but rather chase thots instead of women their age with a good head on her shoulders. In other words: Having full with a bae that will suck the soul out you > Little Ms prissy who makes me wait for 2 years for a hand job. At least for some.
In other words, she wants to see if he'll assimilate/improve/meet her standards. If he does, then she's open to salvaging a relationship. If he doesn't, then she gets some sort of self satisfaction in knowing she is still friends with her ex and didn't whor herself out by letting him be the first to sample the vag. Either way it comes off as selfish imo, but I won't rationalize my point further.

Post pics for the beasts so we can move on.

I didn't say that.

I just enjoyed what we had and want to stay friends. Never had a bad breakup before this.

But I can't reason with you. Believe what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom