Do men compare themselves to other men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[h1]Do men compare themselves to other men?[/h1]
What do you mean by this? Is it in regards to looks, smarts, or just in general?

No. Have better things to do.

I respect your beliefs though.
OP I'm really trying to help you, don't think I'm not
But you're digging yourself a deeper grave every time you reply

NT'ers are not normal people, they will push a point until you agree. And they will use whatever ammo you hand them
Just chalk this up and move on, I'm saying this in THE KINDEST possible way :lol:

Then you're a heretic and delusional

God's existence has been proven by the plethora of phenomenon science can't account for.

Bring it.

No. Have better things to do.

I respect your beliefs though.

You're also a male NTer hiding behind a woman's persona. Look man even though you opted for the ugly chick you're not missing out, that 26 year old with a career probably has a stick shoved so far up her *** she coughs lead.

[h1]Do

What do you mean by this? Is it in regards to looks, smarts, or just in general?
[/h1]
[h1]

Just when you love someone and they end up moving on. Women sometimes compare themselves to the new person. I kinda wondered if men do the same.[/h1]

Op, I'm genuinely curious and am in no way taking shots at you by asking this... What was the point of this thread/what information were you looking for?

Not sure if this is the same for other races but man, there is an odd thing with asian men checking out other asian men. Like I can walk down the street or go to the gym and I'd like catch other dudes looking at me. It's not like an attractiveness thing but more of a "do I know this guy". I mean do other races do this to each other? It's pretty annoying.

OP I'm really trying to help you, don't think I'm not
But you're digging yourself a deeper grave every time you reply

NT'ers are not normal people, they will push a point until you agree. And they will use whatever ammo you hand them
Just chalk this up and move on, I'm saying this in THE KINDEST possible way :lol:

You're also a male NTer hiding behind a woman's persona. Look man even though you opted for the ugly chick you're not missing out, that 26 year old with a career probably has a stick shoved so far up her *** she coughs lead.

Ok. Ok. I'm a dude.

:wink:

Not sure if this is the same for other races but man, there is an odd thing with asian men checking out other asian men. Like I can walk down the street or go to the gym and I'd like catch other dudes looking at me. It's not like an attractiveness thing but more of a "do I know this guy". I mean do other races do this to each other? It's pretty annoying.
Every colored male already has a unspoken bond.
True story

Op, I'm genuinely curious and am in no way taking shots at you by asking this... What was the point of this thread/what information were you looking for?
I swear.... they know what they are doing when they make threads 
laugh.gif

Just when you love someone and they end up moving on. Women sometimes compare themselves to the new person. I kinda wondered if men do the same.
Oh ok. Well only insecure, shallow dudes does ish like that. If you're not with me anymore, and especially if we ended up on bad terms, you or the other dude doesn't matter at all. Why need to compare?

[h1]Do men compare themselves to other men?[/h1]

OP was hurt when her man dipped for what she deemed a lower grade of female and was stuck in her feels when she saw them out and couldn't stop imagining him hitting her with the Dougie from behind. She then tried to hit homie up with thirst trap tactics and her ego was further bruised when he was on some "nah" Illuminati got my mind, soul and my bod, ,but I'll keep you on standby if by random chance I want to have boring sex with a condom.

She won't go away until she gets son back, just so she can hit him with the "nah, i'm cool".

Pro tip for new poster: MUST provide pics

If unable to provide said pics, provide pics of the guy instead. If unable to provide pics of guy, provide pics of guys' new ogre girl.

If unable to provide any of the above, provide pics of booty, mass, hot girls. The beasts must be fed or it's just pure disrespect

OP was hurt when her man dipped for what she deemed a lower grade of female and was stuck in her feels when she saw them out and couldn't stop imagining him hitting her with the Dougie from behind. She then tried to hit homie up with thirst trap tactics and her ego was further bruised when he was on some "nah" Illuminati got my mind, soul and my bod, ,but I'll keep you on standby if by random chance I want to have boring sex with a condom.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The BLATANT savagery in here :rofl: :rofl:

Ya'll dudes gotta stop with the pic requests from these supposed females. That **** ain't funny no more and it rarely happens. Like damn.

This **** still goin on????????

Lol!!! Only because of pictures.

And I'm not offended at all by any comment. Just figure you don't meet women. Those are the only men I know who try and bash them. Especially since the start of this thread.

But proceed.

Last edited:

He dated her after me. After we stopped talking.

Anything else you want to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom