Do men compare themselves to other men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol!!! Only because of pictures.

And I'm not offended at all by any comment. Just figure you don't meet women. Those are the only men I know who try and bash them. Especially since the start of this thread.

But proceed.

You haven't been assigned a gender yet. Even tho you say your a female, NT members must assign and approve of your sex.

NT is 99% dudes. We can account for 1% of the females, who are pretty cool ppl btw.
You show up out the blue with an innocent question, no social media, and an aversion to
posting a simple face pic/selfie/whateverthe*** to even give some validity to you
being birthed with two x chromosomes.

Chick+no pic= this will not end well

Last edited:
:smh: The tragically perpetually single.

I'm a girl. Even if I were fat bald and broke, I'd still have options.

No need to feel sorry.

I'm single because I choose to be. I also don't get into relationships without being over someone else.

Just wouldn't be fair.

Anything else?

OP was hurt when her man dipped for what she deemed a lower grade of female and was stuck in her feels when she saw them out and couldn't stop imagining him hitting her with the Dougie from behind. She then tried to hit homie up with thirst trap tactics and her ego was further bruised when he was on some "nah" Illuminati got my mind, soul and my bod, ,but I'll keep you on standby if by random chance I want to have boring sex with a condom.
DEAD
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He dated her after me. After we stopped talking.

Anything else you want to say?

Ummm...

I'm gonna smash my sexy Spanish big breasted gf tonight with no condom, I wouldn't leave her to join the Illuminati, she made me wait before I got in it and I never lost interest because she wasn't full of herself despite her career, looks, degrees, etc.

Maybe you think dudes should like you for the wrong reasons. Doesn't matter what you think of yourself if your man ain't in agreement.

And I never sit around obsessing about my ex and who she's with. It's a waste of time and energy.

Ummm...

I'm gonna smash my sexy Spanish big breasted gf tonight with no condom, I wouldn't leave her to join the Illuminati, she made me wait before I got in it and I never lost interest because she wasn't full of herself despite her career, looks, degrees, etc.

Maybe you think dudes should like you for the wrong reasons. Doesn't matter what you think of yourself if your man ain't in agreement.

And I never sit around obsessing about my ex and who she's with. It's a waste of time and energy.
Pics

You haven't been assigned a gender yet. Even tho you say your a female, NT members must assign and approve of your sex.

NT is 99% dudes. We can account for 1% of the females, who are pretty cool ppl btw.
You show up out the blue with an innocent question, no social media, and an aversion to
posting a simple face pic/selfie/whateverthe*** to even give some validity to you

How about all the men in this thread post pictures of themselves?

It's like beating a dead horse. Won't happen. Not looking for validation here.

Suppose I did put up pictures. How do you know it's actually me?

But thanks for the entertainment though. It just verifies what type of men are online. I've been called conceited, vain, a liar...in this thread but the most urgent request is pictures? Who's vain again?

This is the Internet. I am not shook. I don't care. I can easily shift through craziness and come across genuine advice like I do all the time when I go online.

How about all the men in this thread post pictures of themselves?
U first

Ummm...

K. Have fun.

It doesmt matter if we think its you or not. Post them pics and we will decide if your a bald head scallywag or penelope cruz

lemme ask you somethin lil momma, how did you make it 26 yrs before givin it up?

I think its cuz your the one with the illuminati body.

If your as bad as you say, then plenty of dudes would have tried to get at you.

And you gave it up to a lame.

Now post them pics or get a lifetime ban. We dont need mini fridge built chicks round these parts. Ya hear? Dm me i wont leak em

I have strong willpower.

No.

I have to say I've compared myself to Justin Slayer and James Deen at one time or another.

Well the good news is your post count went up.
And who repped her? Good on ya, *** kiss your way to those pics

:lol: at you coming here asking for our advice and then end up using lines like "anything else."

Don't be that girl. You said you lurked NT for a minute. You should know how things work around here.

You going to post actively from now on or go back to lurking?

Well the good news is your post count went up.
And who repped her? Good on ya, *** kiss your way to those pics

Trying to figure out what your issue is. I've got time. It's a boring holiday. Time off and nothing else to do.

We can get to the bottom of it. If you want, state your case.

Im tired of even reading what your typing. No wonder homeboy left your selfish ***. You cant keep one if you dont please em. Im done wit this thread.

You prolly got a hairy snatch too since you were a virgin till 26. Nobody likes hair there. Nobody.

[emoji]9996[/emoji]️ Im out dis ***** [emoji]9996[/emoji]️

OP doesn't know what it wants.

OP how long was relationship

OP what are your hobbies? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom