Do People Really Buy These Shirts?

For me, nothing tops:

:smh::x

Some douche I know basically has a closet full of these. Worst is he ain't even in the greatest shape either and wears about 2 sizes to small. Stretched across his giant gut: "EVERY DAMN DAY". What, you consume over 4000 calories every damn day?!

My fiancee bought me the "Doing it. Faster." one, though. Because I run...yeah, that's the reason >D

Some douche I know basically has a closet full of these. Worst is he ain't even in the greatest shape either and wears about 2 sizes to small. Stretched across his giant gut: "EVERY DAMN DAY". What, you consume over 4000 calories every damn day?!
My fiancee bought me the "Doing it. Faster." one, though. Because I run...yeah, that's the reason >D
from.the misses? Could be a subtle jab... telling you to go harder in the.yambs

Or a compliment ... telling you she wants you in her yambs faster...

Glass half full.

I own a lot of Nike stuff but these tees just aren't my type of thing at all, only wear blank tees. I only know one person who wears this type of shirt but my buddy has the one that says "running sucks."

i think Nike should release a shirt that says "WHATEVER IT TAKES" in big block lettering.

id buy it.

I own a lot of Nike stuff but these tees just aren't my type of thing at all, only wear blank tees. I only know one person who wears this type of shirt but my buddy has the one that says "running sucks."

Overweight kid at my school wears it.

:lol:

"Don't Sweat My Swag" is my favorite one. Cracks me up every time I see that shirt and someone wearing it.

from.the misses? Could be a subtle jab... telling you to go harder in the.yambs
Or a compliment ... telling you she wants you in her yambs faster...
Glass half full.

Naw we're constanltly joking with each other, she got the shirt right after that time I put in a Usain Blot-like performance. Happens to the best of us amirite?!

I went to this little festival a few days ago, I'd say more than half of the high school kids were wearing these shirts

Went to Six Flags this weekend.  Half the kids I saw had these on.  Along with Elite socks.  

I rather pay my $32-36 Polo 3pack tees then buy one of these shirts.

I
roll.gif
 when someone said they wear these along with the GRs and snapbacks, its so true esp the SB colorway tees ahhah

I have a black WE RUN THE BAY shirt. had to do it. Also got a prepare to dominate shirt. Of course these were on sale at the outlets lol. And the prepare to dominate is a work out shirt.

I only buy plain colored tees at those places...
casual buyer that think these shirts are trendy at the FTL/FNLs/Champs so they end up buying it, thinking that it's a trendy and cutting edge type of shirt

Last edited:
I have a black WE RUN THE BAY shirt. had to do it. Also got a prepare to dominate shirt. Of course these were on sale at the outlets lol. And the prepare to dominate is a work out shirt.

:lol: I don't know why I thought of this movie when I read that... but I feel this guy would be appropriate for this shirt.

bio_spirit.jpg

Saw this dude at a bar with a Nike shirt that said, "Cut The Check" I chuckled.

Back
Top Bottom