Do People Really Buy These Shirts?

I don't know, would consider rockin this 8)

Not bad but this is the BEST UA tee.

:smokin

This is typical Niketalk in 2012...

Dudes that spend 95% of their day on a computer, checking Niketalk, Sneakernews, Modern Notoriety and Hypebeast are going to talk about how ridiculous it is for someone to wear one of these tees...

"I only rock plain tees"
"I only wear Undefeated/Supreme, etc, etc tees"
"I just got the F*** Swag tee"

Child please...

Just because you bought your tee for $60 at a boutique in New York City or Miami doesn't mean it is any more or less "wack' than any of the tees posted...which, by the way are industry leading...

Niketalk hates anything that gets popular...so typical...

GR = sucks
Limited = copped

...no matter the style, color or brand...

YOU ARE THE PERSON YOU ARE MAKING FUN OF...you understand that...right??? You are the "douche"...you are the "Hypebeast"...you are the "corny kid" that is trying so hard to be NOT like "those kids" that you ARE THEM...maybe even worse...you know why? Because they don't care...they are just doing what they do...YOU are the one that cares so much, and is so insecure about what someone else is wearing that you run to Niketalk to post about it...

Lastly...the adidas tees posted are $23 and the Nike Tees posted are $25 retail...not $30...that is the entry price point on a Nike/adidas tee in 2012...

:wink:

JM

Dudes that spend 95% of their day on a computer, checking Niketalk, Sneakernews, Modern Notoriety and Hypebeast are going to talk about how ridiculous it is for someone to wear one of these tees...
"I only rock plain tees"
Child please...
Just because you bought your tee for $60 at a boutique in New York City or Miami doesn't mean it is any more or less "wack' than any of the tees posted...which, by the way are industry leading...
GR = sucks
Limited = copped
YOU ARE THE PERSON YOU ARE MAKING FUN OF...you understand that...right??? You are the "douche"...you are the "Hypebeast"...you are the "corny kid" that is trying so hard to be NOT like "those kids" that you ARE THEM...maybe even worse...you know why? Because they don't care...they are just doing what they do...YOU are the one that cares so much, and is so insecure about what someone else is wearing that you run to Niketalk to post about it...
Lastly...the adidas tees posted are $23 and the Nike Tees posted are $25 retail...not $30...that is the entry price point on a Nike/adidas tee in 2012...
JM
nah your wrong...these tee shirts are as CORNY as the over used phrases they use to sell them with

how does what I wear have anything to do with this crap? Stop reaching....discussing fashion, menswear, and self expression...is not the same as this...stop stop stop.

Last edited:
"I only rock plain tees"
Child please...
GR = sucks
Limited = copped
JM

Im not good with gifs but this rant deserves the Alonzo Mourning gif as well as the rock applauding gif

Damn, this thread still going.

Its one thing to thing to think to yourself what another man is wearing, Its a whole different thing when a man makes a thread on the internet about what other men are wearing.

There is a thread about generation differences, this thread proves that the younger gen is very different from the old schools.

I follow PURSEFORUM and the women over there are no where near as concerned with what other women are doing, as I always see on NT.

Last edited:
To each their own, I have a couple of these tees though & I like them(depending on the saying of course).
Nothing wrong with the damn I'm good, I'm that dude, every damn day/night tees IMO. Are you wearing them to work? Probably not(especially depending on the job) but going to the store & chillin with the family? Why the hell not, what's really wrong with them?

Unless you guys are talking about wearing them to clubs, I don't see the big deal here, enlighten me please lol, why does it matter if someone gets one of these Nike tees? What makes them so bad?
If you don't like some of the sayings that's cool(I don't really like the "don't sweat my swag"-esque sayings myself) but that's part of being an individual with your own opinion & not buying anything blindly. To say you just don't like the tees because you don't like shirts with sayings on them...respect the opinion, to each their own. BUT that doesn't make someone a bad person for liking/wearing these tees in a casual setting.

Now wearing them to a wedding or something, open fire, that's something I think most people can agree that's insanely silly. But I'm just a person wearing these tees so what do I know right?

Nike makes athletic gear, aint nothing swag about athletic gear to begin with

I dont see anything wrong with these shirts besides some of the sayings being a lil cheesy

"I only rock plain tees"

Child please...

GR = sucks
Limited = copped

JM

negged

Last edited:
I wear plain tees basically, but i see nothing wrong with these. They're tshirts with words on them, nothing more. Am i missing something here?

Back
Top Bottom