Do People Really Buy These Shirts?

I like my LBJ Witness shirt
pimp.gif

I'm guilty. I have the Damn I'm good shirt. Got it only because they didn't have the Don't Sweat My Swag shirt in my size.

Probably the kids in HS, to match their snapbacks and GR jordans.

This. Never liked these Ts and dudes that rock them are generally some of the least interesting people I come across. C'mon fam.. you wearin' a played out slogan on your chest like you a walking billboard :lol:

Never made sense to me :smh:

12 dollars at tj maxx:smokin, and it wasen't cheesy like all those other nike tees.. Might be my only graphic tee I have though.

I bought this shirt for the lol's back in high school

ha, you're lucky. this t-shirt was pulled from the shelves and "returned to vendor" after only a few days of being on the shelves when it first came out.

I also have the Tinker Agains the World shirt

nike-sportswear-tinker-hatfield-shirt-1.jpg

I think I've worn it outside of my house once, really low key though for a graphics tee. It's been hanging on my closet door most of the summer though, waiting for another chance to be worn with a pair of infrared shoes designed by Tinker.

I bought the Nike NFL 49ers "Willis KNOWS" t-shirt & the Nike "Skilled In Every Position" in red/gold/black to match my 49ers Diamond Turf II's but have only worn each once. :rolleyes

i seen a dude at the airport with the don't sweat my swag shirt, only to have his team jordans match. :rofl:
ain't nobody sweating your footlocker chump outfit b

I normally don't buy these but just last weekend I got the "Damn Im Good" Tee in the Dolphins CW to match my Speed Turfs!

yes Im cereal, come at me Bros.

Was at an outlet a couple weekends ago and saw an Adidas tee with a girl in daisys half her *** hanging out... hadn't seen that kinda handiwork since w.tx tractor trailer convenience stores... but that's why it was prolly at the outlet.

I don't really like wearing tees with any big brand blatant on the chest.

when did that tinker shirt release?

Came out in 2010 same weekend the Infrared 90s dropped. As far as I can tell they limited it to 21Mercer and were jerks about doing phone orders. I had to get my brother to swing through on his way to pick up his wife from work one day. I think they did a bunch of "Against the World" shirts that summer during the World Basketball Festival.

Back
Top Bottom