Do people really finish Tall Boy Arizona drinks??

F448FD2F-F6BF-4EE6-8220-59AE5E08EAB9.jpeg

I was given a Mucho Mango Arizona at work. I usually hate Arizona’s but it was free..so. Not bad, actually. Slightly more than tolerable.

Do people really finish these tall boys? I’m a fatass and I barely finished a quarter of the can. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone finish a can.

Used to drink these every now and then back in the day when i burned trees. Ya ive finished a can, not necessarily at once but id be chilling and finish a can.

Dont touch any of that stuff anymore, and def dont fw soda. Juice (orange or cranberry) once in a while, mostly water tho and the occasional peanut punch.

Use to bust those down in highscool. Mucho Mango was my favorite flavor a matter of fact :lol: I absolutely use to finish the entire can.

Once I learned how to read nutrition labels I don’t even look at them. They’re terrible for you; basically the baller version of a nutty.

I finish the "Zero" versions of Arizona Lemonade because it doesn't have sugar.

313477-75x75-A.jpg

I used to do the same when I was in college get it from the QFC across the street. Would finish these like nothing and the Powerade zero's. I was active like a mf back then

I used to kill the Arnold Palmer’s and various versions of tea/lemonade combos back in HS and college but once I started taking my health more serious, I can only drink one or 2 cans a year and never a full one in one sitting.

the arnold palmers are fuego. bacon egg and cheese bagel with an arnold palmer used to be the go to for hungover breakfasts lol

Bacon, egg & cheese on a roll with an Arnold Palmer from the bodega was my daily breakfast in HS.
Then my doctor told me to chill :lol: Barely have either anymore.

I googled as best I could on my phone but I'm assuming there probably is some amount of aspartame in it, just like diet sodas and other juices. No way around it I guess.

Aspartame?
Remember folks, everything in moderation.

Yep when I used to drink them.

Tried all of them but only messed with the tea for the most part. Was not a fan of the "juice" flavors.

Couldn't find the non-diet version of the Arnold Palmers anymore.

Back
Top Bottom