Do people really finish Tall Boy Arizona drinks??

*****s think proably think I’m lying. I don’t drink this high corn fructose crap anymore after the truth was revealed.

Wake up people. They are trying to poison you, me and your peoples in the hood.

The finesse of the century.

Hood Conner?

Pretty sure it's arizona or whoever makes those dookie shaq drinks that's doing this, not the corner stores. They just buying the products and getting these fugazi joints

Hood Conner?

You spell Check nit picking here, be real with yourself.

You wouldn’t be pissed off if you brought a expensive bottle of cognac like Henny or crown royal and when you pull the wrap off it’s some cheap tasting bourbon whiskey in the bottle?

The same principle applies, Arizona tea company or who ever helps them produce or vend the drink tryna finesse cats out here in with thier perceptions and taste buds.

Pretty sure it's arizona or whoever makes those dookie shaq drinks that's doing this, not the corner stores. They just buying the products and getting these fugazi joints
Unless Arizona did a hostile takeover of those Shaq joints and just trying to get rid of leftover product I cant see them being behind this. You may be right though cause its way too many examples of this **** being posted in here

7/11 brand products are also all sugary trash
I dont mess with 7/11 brand products aside from the M&M cookies every once in a while

You spell Check nit picking here, be real with yourself.

You wouldn’t be pissed off if you brought a expensive bottle of cognac like Henny or crown royal and when you pull the wrap off it’s some cheap tasting bourbon whiskey in the bottle?

The same principle applies, Arizona tea company or who ever helps them produce or vend the drink tryna finesse cats out here in with thier perceptions and taste buds.

:lol: i laughed at the title, relax.

Unless Arizona did a hostile takeover of those Shaq joints and just trying to get rid of leftover product I cant see them being behind this. You may be right though cause its way too many examples of this **** being posted in here

I dont mess with 7/11 brand products aside from the M&M cookies every once in a while

Im just saying, i doubt store owners are sitting in the backroom putting printed off labels of arizona on shaq drinks. Especially since it seems to be numerous stores.

Sounds more logical that the manufacturer is stuck with a grip of those ****** shaq drinks and cant move the product. They realize Arizona sells better so they try pull the okey doke

Arizona makes the Shaq soda

Looks like they made too much Shaq soda and are now getting rid of it any way they can.

Edit: Shaq soda isn't even on the list of products on Arizona's website.

This is really weird :lol:

I though Arizona was just 're-purposing' the extra, unused Shaq cans by printing over it and filling it the newly labeled product.

Are yall saiyan that the relabeled cans actually still have Shaq drink in it?? :nerd:

I though Arizona was just 're-purposing' the extra, unused Shaq cans by printing over it and filling it the newly labeled product.

Are yall saiyan that the relabeled cans actually still have Shaq drink in it?? :nerd:

This is what I want to know.

A honey bun, bag of chips, Arizona teawater, and a blunt wrap is like the McDonald's #1 of the hood gas station.

Fixed

This is what I want to know.

:nerd:

I don’t know what Shaq soda tastes like. Hell, tbh, I didn’t even know Shaq soda was a thing. Water, juice(orange or lemonade), coffee and liquor have been the only liquids I consume for a while now.

51GHFwywtFL.jpg

Accompanied 80 percent of the Arizona's I ever drank

Wait, i just did some google searching for arizona + shaq and there were reports of these fake labels dating from back in 2015 to as recent as a few months ago? How many more cans are out there? :lol:

Some are reporting it’s actually shaq soda in these cans, others are saying only the cans were just repurposed with the plastic labels and theres actually fruit punch or whatever arizona flavor in there. :nerd: :lol:

Arizona makes the Shaq soda

Looks like they made too much Shaq soda and are now getting rid of it any way they can.

Edit: Shaq soda isn't even on the list of products on Arizona's website.

This is really weird :lol:

discontinued. they had to get rid of the inventory some how.
i remember inside nba was roasting shaq for his soda :lol:

Back
Top Bottom