Do Ugly People Know They're Ugly?

So I was Thinking today at school...
why this darkskinned purple weave wearing girl would act like she the sugar honey ice tea when whole time she like look shrek of some sort
sick.gif

l_161fa95f60f17b7e94a6661ed352648f.jpg

Originally Posted by AsianQB

So I was Thinking today at school...
why this darkskinned purple weave wearing girl would act like she the sugar honey ice tea when whole time she like look shrek of some sort
sick.gif
she knows that she isnt attractive. But her lying to herself & convincing herself that she is pretty is easier than accepting the reality thatshe looks like she had her face smashed into the ground repeatedly & never healed

this is something i have always wondered myself,

but since this is NT you will never get a good response, instead this thread will turn into a heated argument that will span 5 to 6 pages or get locked.

*waits for someone to say

" ugly to you might not be ugly to the next person "

they may deny it till the death..but deep down, when no one is around in their mind's dark corners.... ugly people know they ugly....

Im not ugly, to anyone, but yea i have always thought ugly people knew in the backs of their heads they're, like when your guilty
laugh.gif

What kind of stupid question is that??? Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and so is ugliness.

Hey does anyone know how to get those boxes up there that have another person's response in it??

i'm gonna say yes. but of course they gonna try to play it off like they're not, no one wants to admit that.

Originally Posted by NeonDeion

What kind of stupid question is that??? Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and so is ugliness.

Hey does anyone know how to get those boxes up there that have another person's response in it??

its called the little quote button in the bottom right hand corner
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom