Do you believe in Karma ?

Don’t get me wrong, I agree mostly with what you’re saying here but I also acknowledge these things as we have no verifiable way to really know for sure why so many powerful entities all seem to drift towards the occult and powers outside of the human realm of understanding.

I feel like it’s just as easy to get people to reject the idea of the occult having influence. For all I know science and magick are intertwined. For me it’s less “magical Nazis used magic powers” and more wondering why governments and alphabet agencies along with thousands of years of human civilization care enough to dig into this.

Nah unless there is solid proof im not into making sh** up i can only go with what I know about sociology, history and the human condition. All that magical mumbo jumbo is just another lazy way for humans to try to explain things they don't understand. It is a primitive way of thinking like blaming plagues on phantoms when the simple science behind "germ theory" existed.

homeboy hates free medical insurance for poor people and got a quarter-million mfs killed mismanaging a pandemic but is now about to receive the finest medical care on Planet Earth for free in the same pandemic.

help me understand.

homeboy hates free medical insurance for poor people and got a quarter-million mfs killed mismanaging a pandemic but is now about to receive the finest medical care on Planet Earth for free in the same pandemic.

help me understand.
This is why the bastardized version of karma, is complete bullcrap.

help me understand.

I agree it sucks. The only thing I can think of is that the only reason he is still breathing is because he’s president. Remember, Richard Nixon was hated and left the White House a total disgrace...yet the country still took care of him for the rest of his useless life.

1601700309798.gif

I won't say that I believe it entirely. But some incidents that happened got me thinking and I really can't explain them. Don't if its karma or pure coincidence.

To keep it a buck, the term karma is used by a bunch of punks who never learned to fight. Further proof that the version of karma that is being espoused around these parts is nothing but bull, is how women are treated around the globe. Women are the most oppressed beings on the planet, most abused and mistreated, exploited. So whenever some punk man starts to try and define karma, or claiming to know that it exists? He’d better HOPE that the present version isn’t true. ALL men are doomed if that is the case, and I would not blame women one bit, if they are hoping that karma works in their favor, in an exact fashion.

To keep it a buck, the term karma is used by a bunch of punks who never learned to fight. Further proof that the version of karma that is being espoused around these parts is nothing but bull, is how women are treated around the globe. Women are the most oppressed beings on the planet, most abused and mistreated, exploited. So whenever some punk man starts to try and define karma, or claiming to know that it exists? He’d better HOPE that the present version isn’t true. ALL men are doomed if that is the case, and I would not blame women one bit, if they are hoping that karma works in their favor, in an exact fashion.
Excellent point.

In fact all oppressors have a lot coming their way (based on the concept being passed around here).

That includes man when it comes to how he treats the earth, animals, and each others.

I meant to tell you, I was listening to this (again) soon after you posted it and my HVAC dude was here working on some things. He heard me listening to it and was like, "Who is that you are listening to, Albert Einstein?" But we ended up going fishing that day and had a long convo on the topic. So thanks for posting it, I hadn't listened to it in a minute.

Karma just seems to happen from time to time. It is funny though when someone gets punished for doing something wrong.

Was just reading up on the tragic passing of Kobe and his beautiful daughter. I have a question for those of you who are both fans of this athlete, and those of you who believe in the present definition of Karma.

Was Kobe's death Karma?

Was just reading up on the tragic passing of Kobe and his beautiful daughter. I have a question for those of you who are both fans of this athlete, and those of you who believe in the present definition of Karma.

Was Kobe's death Karma?
I don't think so. Granted, I haven't really read the last few pages but it seems like everyone has a different definition.

I see Kobe's passing not just simply affecting everyone onboard that helicopter but millions of fans, parents, and people that just felt bad upon hearing it. Did we all have something like that coming to us for past misdeeds?

Was Kobe's death Karma?

Nobody lives forever , we make choices to make moves . The brother temped faith by flying around in a helicopter all those times .

the older i get the less i believe in "karma". choices, consequences, actions, and reactions.
coincidences are just coincidences.

I don't think so. Granted, I haven't really read the last few pages but it seems like everyone has a different definition.

I see Kobe's passing not just simply affecting everyone onboard that helicopter but millions of fans, parents, and people that just felt bad upon hearing it. Did we all have something like that coming to us for past misdeeds?
According to the logic used by many here, yeah.

It's funny how selective the application is, how it can shift from a situation like Kobe didn't deserve to die so badly, even though he was accused of many things, and then being horrible to some people in general, to Gentry SHOULD die for messing up the XIII's, and that karma is going to get him for doing such. There are quite a few on this site who feel that if you meet the aggression shown by white supremacists, then wanting to defeat them in a fashion that will eliminate their presence, that by somehow not looking for unity instead? You will be forced to face the consequences of karma as well.

I am often baffled at the application used, as it is indeed a creature of convenience.

Back
Top Bottom