do you consider yourself an OG NTer?

You're all lightweights.
lol nike park i remember that. does anyone remember this one site called al bundy's shoe page (or something close to that), it was the site to go to see new kicks months before they dropped
pimp.gif

Al Bundy Shoe Society - that takes me back. I do miss the old Nike fan sites from back then.. 23JumpmanSt, Greg's Nike World, Nikeville,Hypesite, NikePark, etc. It's far easier to get news and interact with sneaker fans these days, but the scene is missing the character and integrity ofthose loosely affiliated fan sites. Now most of the "news" sites just spit out press releases verbatim. It's amazing to think of all thechanges the industry made to accommodate collectors, most people have no idea what it was like to be a sneaker fan before the days of artificially limitedreleases.

6 years and a few months. considering I was 13 when I joined, I think I'm an OG. Back then it was rare to come across someone under 18 on this site, nowalmost everyone is under 18 and acts like it. smh.

Not really but ive been around for a minute. Looking at this thread reminded me of all the other sites I used to checkreligiously. I just went on Alternate Sneakers right now for the first time in about 5 years. This thread reminded me of that site.

01/21/01 damn crazy but whats even better was that i had a OG name witch was rza9 prior to nike. nikepark is old school i remember droping sketches of jordanXV lol and the every forum movin like once a week

Damn folk... that's how you feel?
Relax, it was just a joke. [Damon Wayans]Sense-uh-tive..[/Damon Wayans]

I do always find it funny how many different definitions of "OG" there are. Some people want to claim OG because they're third generation,others think they came in off the Mayflower. Those who've been here the longest would argue that if you had to come in on a boat period you're a newjack.

I may have made the first post on this board, but there were people discussing sneakers on usenet newsgroups before we ever got a PC. Shoot, there wereprobably a couple of scientists talking about Stan Smiths on ARPANET before I was born. It's all relative.

Originally Posted by Method Man

Damn folk... that's how you feel?
Relax, it was just a joke. [Damon Wayans]Sense-uh-tive..[/Damon Wayans]

I know... I
laugh.gif
'd ... I'm the most relaxed member on this board. Yeen know?

I ascribe to your theory of relativity though. I mean, I even remember when the music forum was actually functional. On the flip side, I hear there was once atime before there was a music forum. I guess I'm a silver age NTer, but still pretty OG bu certain standards

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Been around since "Nike Park"...All my SN's got banned for no reason... smh
Dude's still salty
roll.gif

That #**% was over 10 years ago b...get over it
roll.gif
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom