Do you do dances from music videos at parties/clubs?

embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
I know I'm not the only NTer that cranked dat at a party. That is not asong that you can dub to. I gotta master the Stanky Legg next. The music is terrible lyrically but as long as I'm having fun I don't care about themessage. You aren't going to hear any Papoose at a party.

No but I had a period in 2007 (shortly after Knocked Up was released) where I swore I could get the dice roll popping in every club in the South Florida area

True Story

You already know.. I actually learn studying the dances from other people, not the actual video itself
laugh.gif

I was at a house party once and this fat girl started to do the chicken noodle soup dance......... but it was more like the chunky noodle soup dance....

YO! I'm a bit of an old dude. Bout '04-'05... I was a fool with that Thunder Clap...

tired.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

I was at a house party once and this fat girl started to do the chicken noodle soup dance......... but it was more like the chunky noodle soup dance....

lulz

I feel that there is a height and weight requirement to do certain dances.

After i hit 6' i stopped doing all these new dances. I'll do some simple #*@# but all that new mess that's out ill leave that to the short dudes.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

I feel that there is a height and weight requirement to do certain dances.

After i hit 6' i stopped doing all these new dances. I'll do some simple #*@# but all that new mess that's out ill leave that to the short dudes.
Boo! I'm 6'1" and I'm still out on the floor acting a fool. Go back to mugging on the wall.

Back in 99-00 i was all about the heel toe
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Damn I am old.

Back
Top Bottom