Do you get along with your girls parents?

I never see my gf's fam so I don't really get along with them. On the rare occasion that I do meet up with them, it's always awkward cuz we reallydon't have anything to talk about. Do ya'll get along with your girl's fam?

My girl family likes me more than they like her.
laugh.gif

Naw Pops know Im tearing his little girl to shreds, and Mommadukes wants a piece of the brotha for herself.

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

laugh.gif
Damn that's the dream situation right there. Instead they treat me like focker from meet the parents.

I haven't met my girls dad or that side of her family yet, but her mom doesn't like me too much as well as her uncles. But everyone else in her familyloves me.

i dont see her dad much but when i do we are cool...but her mom loves me we talk for like 25 minutes whenever i go over there lol

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

laugh.gif

we got in a big fight a couple months ago.....and the parents were blaming it on her and they invited me over so we could talk it out....it was funny tome....hell her mom wants me to get her preg on the low
smh.gif
......she wont say it....but she basically told my girl she wouldnt care as long as it was me

My girls parents LOVE me. Its nice. Her grandma is the funniest though. I swear she wants to break off a piece.

Supringsly i always get along with the girls parents, more than likely cause they know how i treat their daughters.....................too bad they dont knowhow their daughters treat me

Her mom loves me but her Dad is an ex-NFL player and easily the most intimidating dude to talk to so I lay off
laugh.gif

hell yea i do as soon as i come in the door they ask me if i ate yet? hehe then they proceed to feed me like crazy asian food i love it

I get along with my girl's mother very, very, well.
smile.gif
I wish I could have met her dad, but he died when she was 9 yrs old.

Moms is cool but her grandma not so much. She's always reminding my girl to keep her options open and dont settle. Its corny but my girl doesnt pay her anymind so its whatever. I met her Dad once and he was cool with me too.

my summer JUST started. and on the first day i went over her house while her parents werent home and while we were napping her mom came home. i went into thecloset and her mom opened it and found me. im never allowed to come back to her house, and her mom wont let her see me. on my first day of summer... oh andshes leaving to college ina couple months.

moms is cool with me.
but as soon as pops comes home, i have to leave.
or i'll have my parents pick me up from the hospital.

pops is a mui thai fighter. hahah

Her moms is cool wit me, mainly because we were Spades partners and we blew her aunt and uncle out the water...
pimp.gif
But she has a lot of personal problems, so my chick doesn'tcommunitcate wit her like that...

I met her pops once... He a cool dude, we prolly be more cool if I smoked... N straight lit a L on a open street, then told a story how he robbed the buildingwe were standing in front of...

Her grandmother spoils me... She always cooks for me, and I get dibs on the sweet potato pie when she cookin' up!!!...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

of course i do...dads are a little bit tougher but show that you can take care of the daughter then theyll respect you...the moms oh i got that on lock...ikiss up to them and they love it LOL...if the girl is filipino then i know im in!...but most of the girls ive dated are half filipino/half white and the girlsdad was the white one...so i cant really do my filipino kissing up to their dads haha

Back
Top Bottom