Do you guys have an accent?

one of my country #%% cousins says i sound like a white girl...

she also runs around outside with no shoes on in rocks and %%%% so %@$% her
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

salt-poster.jpg

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

salt-poster.jpg

I'm asian never lived outside northern california, but people have told me I have a southern accent, but I had this friend that was french he was born and raised in france, but lives in the states now, because he has tourette's he has a deep southern accent like he sounds like a hillbilly even though he spent most of his life in france.

I'm asian never lived outside northern california, but people have told me I have a southern accent, but I had this friend that was french he was born and raised in france, but lives in the states now, because he has tourette's he has a deep southern accent like he sounds like a hillbilly even though he spent most of his life in france.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I get envious when I speak to people with accents. It makes me feel like my boring californian accent has no character.

this

in LA, we have no accent

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I get envious when I speak to people with accents. It makes me feel like my boring californian accent has no character.

this

in LA, we have no accent

double post 
mad.gif
 every damn time i go to post it stops like it didn't go through, so i check and it's not there. then suddenly when i go to post again it appear out of nowhere.

double post 
mad.gif
 every damn time i go to post it stops like it didn't go through, so i check and it's not there. then suddenly when i go to post again it appear out of nowhere.

not that i know of

i like to !+*@ with people and put on accents though

laugh.gif
I sound like a white person but I'm black.
nerd.gif

thats probably most black NTers

ol' evan turner soundin dudes

not that i know of

i like to !+*@ with people and put on accents though

laugh.gif
I sound like a white person but I'm black.
nerd.gif

thats probably most black NTers

ol' evan turner soundin dudes

I'm from the Virgin Islands.....when I talk some people don't even think I'm speaking English.

I'm from the Virgin Islands.....when I talk some people don't even think I'm speaking English.

I think I have a slight Texas twang it's hard to gauge around other Texans though,
but when I lived in outside of Texas no one really pointed it out so I guess it's not that strong

I think I have a slight Texas twang it's hard to gauge around other Texans though,
but when I lived in outside of Texas no one really pointed it out so I guess it's not that strong

Back
Top Bottom