Do you guys think Cam Newton will be a successful NFL quarterback?

Why not?

FWIW, there were a lot of us not sold on Sam Bradford due to the system he came out....well, he's turned out to be OK.
laugh.gif
Newton has the size, speed, and arm strength to be a special talent in the NFL.

Why not?

FWIW, there were a lot of us not sold on Sam Bradford due to the system he came out....well, he's turned out to be OK.
laugh.gif

I don't know. Dude seems shady as hell though. I aint buying his "I didn't have anything to do with receiving money" act.

I don't know. Dude seems shady as hell though. I aint buying his "I didn't have anything to do with receiving money" act.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

What does any of that have to do with him being a good pro QB?

Hes balled out of control this year on the field with 2348503294532 people taking shots at him in the media about this, that and the other.

What does any of that have to do with him being a good pro QB?

Hes balled out of control this year on the field with 2348503294532 people taking shots at him in the media about this, that and the other.

What does that have to do with him being a success in the NFL? 
laugh.gif
  Outta your 5 favorite players, 2 of them probably got some dirt on their hands as well. 

What does that have to do with him being a success in the NFL? 
laugh.gif
  Outta your 5 favorite players, 2 of them probably got some dirt on their hands as well. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Cant help but think that this is the exact same thing people thought of Jamarcus Russell coming out of college.  Not that I am comparing the two at all....Im just saying.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Cant help but think that this is the exact same thing people thought of Jamarcus Russell coming out of college.  Not that I am comparing the two at all....Im just saying.

Cam Newton is way more athletic than Jamarcus.

And the biggest thing that hurt Jamarcus was his failure to dedicate himself to the game of football. He got his pay day and got lazy. Wasn't due to a lack of talent.

Being lazy isn't Shady.
Cam may have some issue too that could hurt his development like the talented Jarmarcus Russell.
You can say that about every draft prospect ever.

Cam Newton is way more athletic than Jamarcus.

And the biggest thing that hurt Jamarcus was his failure to dedicate himself to the game of football. He got his pay day and got lazy. Wasn't due to a lack of talent.

Being lazy isn't Shady.
Cam may have some issue too that could hurt his development like the talented Jarmarcus Russell.
You can say that about every draft prospect ever.

Did I say it had anything to do with it? I answered the question with I don't know, followed by dude seems a bit shady which is just an opinion I have for the guy.

Shady tactics can come back to hunt you in terms of your development. Jarmarcus is a prime example. Lazy and lean addict. I consider those two to be somewhat shady practices because they effect a players growth.

Don't ever question me. Boys.

Did I say it had anything to do with it? I answered the question with I don't know, followed by dude seems a bit shady which is just an opinion I have for the guy.

Shady tactics can come back to hunt you in terms of your development. Jarmarcus is a prime example. Lazy and lean addict. I consider those two to be somewhat shady practices because they effect a players growth.

Don't ever question me. Boys.

Personally, I can't help but think Alex Smith 2.0 when it comes to Cam (in terms of NFL impact).

Back
Top Bottom