Do you guys think Cam Newton will be a successful NFL quarterback?

Originally Posted by Gob

I agree that he seems like a VY clone.

In that case, He'll need a patient coach. Tim Tebow is doing well, Cam can, if put into the right situation and He works hard. But unlike college, its hard to put yourself on the right team.

Originally Posted by Gob

I agree that he seems like a VY clone.

In that case, He'll need a patient coach. Tim Tebow is doing well, Cam can, if put into the right situation and He works hard. But unlike college, its hard to put yourself on the right team.

laugh.gif
Y'all are just saying he's a VY clone because it sounds good
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Realized after the regular season ended, think I watched damn near every Auburn game this year off the strength of Cam Newton, so I hope so. Thoroughly enjoyed watching him on the field this year, wouldnt mind seeing that sort of play continue @ the next level.

Realized after the regular season ended, think I watched damn near every Auburn game this year off the strength of Cam Newton, so I hope so. Thoroughly enjoyed watching him on the field this year, wouldnt mind seeing that sort of play continue @ the next level.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by Been Fly Since 85

No, I think he is a Vince Young clone...
Been in trouble since his Florida days, all that talent and is involved in the things he is, I hope he is a failure.
Except more talented and a lot smarter than VY.

why do you think he is smarter?

i could be wrong.. but didnt he have a problem with classes and grades at florida?

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by Been Fly Since 85

No, I think he is a Vince Young clone...
Been in trouble since his Florida days, all that talent and is involved in the things he is, I hope he is a failure.
Except more talented and a lot smarter than VY.

why do you think he is smarter?

i could be wrong.. but didnt he have a problem with classes and grades at florida?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by dreClark

Cam may have some issue too that could hurt his development like the talented Jarmarcus Russell.
You can say that about every draft prospect ever.
Not Tim Tebow.

The fact that he may ascend to heaven at any given moment raised some eyebrows @ the NFL draft and that's why he fell to the bottom of the 1st.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by dreClark

Cam may have some issue too that could hurt his development like the talented Jarmarcus Russell.
You can say that about every draft prospect ever.
Not Tim Tebow.

The fact that he may ascend to heaven at any given moment raised some eyebrows @ the NFL draft and that's why he fell to the bottom of the 1st.

Back
Top Bottom