Do you guys think Cam Newton will be a successful NFL quarterback?

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Heck if Tim Tebow is balling' I guess Cam Newton has a great chance too....I`m really suprised some of these running-spread quarterbacks havent totally busted in the NFL....Tebow, Vince Young,Colt McCoy and Troy Smith

%*+ are you talking about? 
Tebow played a TERRIBLE texans defense

troy smith is nothing more than a journey man QB

VY.... is well VY....

and the verdict is still out on Mccoy, who has showed some flashes but is a rookie. 

I said TOTALLY BUSTED out....I  didnt say they were balling. I thought those dudes would do horrible like how Jimmy Clausen is doing right now.

I think everyone expected Tebow to fail hard, but you gotta admit that come back... be it against the Texans, for a rookie was very impressive.

I think everyone expected Tebow to fail hard, but you gotta admit that come back... be it against the Texans, for a rookie was very impressive.

theone2401 wrote:

What separates Cam from most of the comparisons in this post is his talent as a runner. VY wishes he was that dangerous with his legs.

???

From what they did in college I'd say Cam was a better passer but I'd say VY was a better runner (it was a tie at worst btw the two)

theone2401 wrote:

What separates Cam from most of the comparisons in this post is his talent as a runner. VY wishes he was that dangerous with his legs.

???

From what they did in college I'd say Cam was a better passer but I'd say VY was a better runner (it was a tie at worst btw the two)

Only time will tell. College and the NFL is two different styles of play. I hope he does well but like someone mentioned, it's all a matter of what system he plays in

Only time will tell. College and the NFL is two different styles of play. I hope he does well but like someone mentioned, it's all a matter of what system he plays in

laugh.gif

Everyone's a critic.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

cus he logged in on campus internet... thats how he got caught

wasnt hard to trace at all
So he stole the computer for personal use?

He needed to flip the joint and get a clean one.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe he knowingly bought a stolen laptop and threw it out the window when they came looking for it.

And whoever the dude was that said, "I hope he's a failure."
indifferent.gif
 Maybe I took that out of context, but that was a straight up b**** %*@ n_ thing to say about someone youu dont know.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

cus he logged in on campus internet... thats how he got caught

wasnt hard to trace at all
So he stole the computer for personal use?

He needed to flip the joint and get a clean one.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe he knowingly bought a stolen laptop and threw it out the window when they came looking for it.

And whoever the dude was that said, "I hope he's a failure."
indifferent.gif
 Maybe I took that out of context, but that was a straight up b**** %*@ n_ thing to say about someone youu dont know.

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Why is Cam being compared to black quarterbacks who have absolutely nothing in common with him? Troy Smith?!
see peyton hillis and mike alstott comparisons...

they're easy and lazy comparisons, regardless of accuracy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Why is Cam being compared to black quarterbacks who have absolutely nothing in common with him? Troy Smith?!
see peyton hillis and mike alstott comparisons...

they're easy and lazy comparisons, regardless of accuracy
laugh.gif

It's hilarious to me, Ace.
laugh.gif

If dudes are going to compare Cam Newton to Troy Smith, I'm going to start comparing Andrew Luck to Jeff Garcia.

It's hilarious to me, Ace.
laugh.gif

If dudes are going to compare Cam Newton to Troy Smith, I'm going to start comparing Andrew Luck to Jeff Garcia.

Back
Top Bottom