Do you have any phobias?

trueshotaura

Banned
TubeStationWithTrain.jpg

I can't stand the thought of being in a metro. I have always been afraid of trains for I don't know what reason but anyways I was in a metro in 2002. Ithink it's called a BART. I didn't want to but it was the quickest and easiest way to get to Berkeley to SF. I was scared just walkin near the damnthing. I felt someone was going to grab me and throw me on the tracks at the last second. but anyway, I managed to get on we were stuck for around 30 min allblack around us. I felt my heart pounding like crazy and I didn't know why. To this day I will never ride a Metro train.

Anyone else afraid of stupid things?

not a phobia...just paranoia..when i fall asleep in class i get scared because i think that i fart in my sleep or something LOL

needles.............. And on that note, I'm done w/ this thread. I don't wanna see any pics of needles.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

needles.............. And on that note, I'm done w/ this thread. I don't wanna see any pics of needles.

No pic, but here's an ascii version for less graphic.

|==||======-----

Anyways, I'm afraid of looking up to the sky and walking. I might bump into something.

i have an extreme phobia of dogs. i can't get withing 100 yards of one. no matter the size i wont get near it.
im also scared of all bugs. i get disgusted when they jump on me or i accidentally touch one

Back
Top Bottom