Do you Men who have had your dogs neutered feel kinda bad? vol. chop chop

I know it's the right thing to do for a variety of reasons, but....you let somebody take your little dude's balls. And to add insult to injury (pun definitely intended) he has to wear an embarassing neck hat until he heals.  
Every time I think about getting a dog, I think about how he'll (don't want a girl dog) have to be neutered. And then I grab my sack, feeling bad. Do you feel any remorse?

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

I know it's the right thing to do for a variety of reasons, but....you let somebody take your little dude's balls. And to add insult to injury (pun definitely intended) he has to wear an embarassing neck hat until he heals.  
Every time I think about getting a dog, I think about how he'll (don't want a girl dog) have to be neutered. And then I grab my sack, feeling bad. Do you feel any remorse?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ this thread

tho, feels batman

Originally Posted by TSX24

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ this thread

tho, feels batman
feels very batman.  cue dogdonotwant.jpeg

how come you dont want a girl dog?

i thought i only wanted a boy dog too, but then when I was huntin for a puppy i found what i thought was the perfect dog, but it was a she. after giving it some thought, i went ahead and got her. no regrets, she is awesome.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

how come you dont want a girl dog?

i thought i only wanted a boy dog too, but then when I was huntin for a puppy i found what i thought was the perfect dog, but it was a she. after giving it some thought, i went ahead and got her. no regrets, she is awesome.
menstrual cycles, nipples, etc.  i can't choose not to have a girl with kids. but i can choose with a dog.  sounds stupid, but i just don't have interest in a girl dog.  

hahahaha get her spayed before her first period so you dont have to deal with the diapers/period blood.

Not at all.

In fact, if I were to win the lottery, my first purchase would be a vasectomy.

Female dog > male dog trust me. Male dogs are harder to handle because they have this ego and are hard headed. They get discharge from that area as well. Idk if neutering fixes that? But its easier on the mind to spay than to neuter imo

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Originally Posted by soltheman

Not at all.

In fact, if I were to win the lottery, my first purchase would be a vasectomy.

sick.gif
laugh.gif
they don't remove your balls man.

i felt a little bad for my dog.  we didn't do it till he was 2 cause he was fighting all the dogs at the dog park.  it didn't even help so now he just can't be around other dogs except my dobie.

i felt bad when i had my cat neutered...he would look at me with these "i know what you did to me" eyes. got him some extra cat treats though.

did it to my dog dude was down for half a day happy as can be now plus there's a law in my City had no choice.when we get a puppy from the pound they have to be neutered! Happy i saved dudes life he was getting put down the next day :/

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

i felt bad when i had my cat neutered...he would look at me with these "i know what you did to me" eyes. got him some extra cat treats though.
roll.gif

I don't mind my dog beleeding when she's on hurrr period. Just make sure she doesn't jump on me or something. Guys talking bad about male dogs though, they are more loyal than female dogs. They always want your attention and come to you. My female dog only comes to me on her own terms.

My dog is neutered. It was my mom's decision to have it be done. Me and my pops were against it. Maybe it would was a good choice, because he's a jack russell which are known to be full with energy all of the dam time. I felt bad for my lil dude.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I don't mind my dog beleeding when she's on hurrr period. Just make sure she doesn't jump on me or something. Guys talking bad about male dogs though, they are more loyal than female dogs. They always want your attention and come to you. My female dog only comes to me on her own terms.
typical -i-ch 

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

typical -i-ch 
Jakes on you.

Felt bad the week or so after when he was recovering (yellow lab)...Dude was so energetic and happy and when he had the surgery he was all 
ohwell.gif
and 
tired.gif
for a while. Couldn't hop up on the bed and had that stupid funnel on his head. After it was all said and done he was still humpin' so it was straight. Pretty much wearing a condom without wearing a condom 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom