do you realize that 2001 was 10 years ago?

When I really think about it. No not really it didn't happen that fast...a LOT has happened in the last 10 years. Im sure its the same for most.

When I really think about it. No not really it didn't happen that fast...a LOT has happened in the last 10 years. Im sure its the same for most.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I kinda agree with this, but I still can't believe that this September will be the 10th anniversary of 9/11.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I kinda agree with this, but I still can't believe that this September will be the 10th anniversary of 9/11.

I was in the barbershop yesterday and there was a dude wearing a Mecca t-shirt.

At first I was clownin him like "Damn I haven't seen that *+#@ in like 10 years!"

Then I got all somber and reflective like "Damn, I haven't seen that *+#@ in like 10 years."

Time flies.

I was in the barbershop yesterday and there was a dude wearing a Mecca t-shirt.

At first I was clownin him like "Damn I haven't seen that *+#@ in like 10 years!"

Then I got all somber and reflective like "Damn, I haven't seen that *+#@ in like 10 years."

Time flies.

damn I used to rock Mecca along with enyce, pnb, akademiks back then.

life is so infinitivaly short that before you know it 10 years have passed. It's crazy. But then again time is just a man-made concept.

damn I used to rock Mecca along with enyce, pnb, akademiks back then.

life is so infinitivaly short that before you know it 10 years have passed. It's crazy. But then again time is just a man-made concept.

it baffles me all the time. like when i'm thinking about something that happened in the past or telling somebody about something. i'll be like " nah, it wasn't too long ago, like 05-06" then i'll think, guess that was a while ago, like 5 or 6 years, damn.

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

you talking about the Dr. Dre album?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom