Do you really care if white ppl use the "N-Word"

Don’t think I’ll be in a spot that has alotta white folks rappin to songs with the word in it so i never have to worry bout that scenario...The rare times I hit up white clubs it’s some techno/EDM **** and I’m usually just in and out

I was willing to slice up a white guys face over it when we were both 17 . It's just whatever to me now

Terrible mashup, you know what he means if you grew up in the BX. No one "let's" anyone do anything.

And there's certain latin neighborhoods you will get your head chopped off talking crazy about Fat Joe. Internet is a crazy place.

One potential positive would be IF (and I mean the biggest of IF's) Ye can lead to the stopping of use of the N-Word, then all of this may actually have some good. It's a vicious cycle of we call ourselves the N-Word and that's how many ethnicities still look at us. We think it's a term of power or endearment and these other races still out here see us as ignorant blacks.

We can't expect the rest of the world to respect us if we don't respect ourselves. I'll admit, I was part of the "we took it back" crowd for years, but now I know much better. Don't get me wrong, it's hard to stop using that word, but it has to start with us.

Just some wishful thinking because I know that we won't unite to abolish the use of the word the way LGBT+, Jewish, and other ethnicities/races have, but it would be nice.

That, "We took it back / Term of endearment " argument has always been goofy.

It will never be deleted from being used. There is no way to police it at this point. We are in too deep as a society. EVERYONE uses it.

That, "We took it back / Term of endearment " argument has always been goofy.

It will never be deleted from being used. There is no way to police it at this point. We are in too deep as a society. EVERYONE uses it.
I agree that the argument is goofy and those words never came out my lips specifically as a justification for the word, but I'd be lying if I said I was a black man who didn't use the word, especially in my youth.

Definitely stopped using it in high volume over the last 10 years because of the fact of what you said, EVERYONE uses it. I wanted to make sure that the other ethnicities I grew up with in the DMV know that I don't use that word and I will not be your voucher, pass, cop out, or excuse for saying the word. Definitely when I got to Texas, I don't think anyone who isn't black has ever heard me use the word.

Y’all?

That’s soft NY ksteezy ksteezy type of ****.

I think NY and LA are the only places I think where blacks let non blacks throw that word around so freely.

Obviously I know it’s not just those two cities but I don’t think that **** flies so freely in Atlanta or Chicago does it?

Y’all?

That’s soft NY ksteezy ksteezy type of ****.

I think NY and LA are the only places I think where blacks let non blacks throw that word around so freely.

Obviously I know it’s not just those two cities but I don’t think that **** flies so freely in Atlanta or Chicago does it?

we dont own that word. its silly to get upset over its usage when its not directed towards you.

its definetly not a NY or Cali thing, I used to supervise about 10 yt folks that called each other 🥷🏾’s.

i was shocked at first being that i had never been that close to trashy yt folks that fully embraced that word. it was so bizarre to witness.

to me, i look at it like if someone were to walk into a room full of people and call someone stupid. why would i jump up and get mad….if im not stupid?

pick your battles man.

we dont own that word. its silly to get upset over its usage when its not directed towards you.

its definetly not a NY or Cali thing, I used to supervise about 10 yt folks that called each other 🥷🏾’s.

i was shocked at first being that i had never been that close to trashy yt folks that fully embraced that word. it was so bizarre to witness.

to me, i look at it like if someone were to walk into a room full of people and call someone stupid. why would i jump up and get mad….if im not stupid?

pick your battles man.
I’ve seen Indian dudes in Baltimore say it dapping each other up.

I just thought that was interesting and kept it moving.

By da looks of this thread, some of ya would've stole on white folks for rappin da lyrics to NWA in concert...

Some people being ignorant enough to do something doesn't make it acceptable behavior.
If black people really had true allies slavery wouldn't of lasted 400 years. People from other communites would get bent out of shape if you called them names. Why do you want to call blacks a name so bad ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom