Do you regret getting rid of a pair of shoes???

I was in need of money, so I had to get rid of my DMP. These have been my favorite shoes that have released, I wore each twice and loved them! Now I cant getthem out of my head, I feel that something is missing. Now I'm looking at ebay and they are either fake or extremely expensive...
smh.gif
Oh well time to moveon... Have you ever got rid of a pair that you regret?

My Babies...
frown.gif

l_1452da5da7078a00b71b7ecb54c29566.jpg

I regret giving away my cool grey 4 but a old friend of mine came to my house looking beat. He told me he was living in a shelter for the past 2 weeks his momskicked him out because she choose her boyfriend over him her son it was sad but reality so maybe I don't regret it as much!!

Originally Posted by Jaddict23

I regret giving away my cool grey 4 but a old friend of mine came to my house looking beat. He told me he was living in a shelter for the past 2 weeks his moms kicked him out because she choose her boyfriend over him her son it was sad but reality so maybe I don't regret it as much!!
good job, mad props

black/cement iii's......a while back i had for soem reason two pairs of these.......and since they were newer i gave one up....now years later......mayne iregret it....

i regret sellin my black 17s mids when i got the for free 2 months early. i wore them about 15 times b4 they came out then sold them off my feet for $100. nowi want them so bad. im getting the pack but the shiny black 17 leather was so pretty.

kinda, i was goin back to school and i didnt have enough room in the car for all my shoes so i gave my......

black/blue melo 5.5

white/red adidas Crazy 8

white / red penny 1

all black timberland field boots

black/red t-mac 5

to the salvation army.

i had more space in the car, and gave to the needy (i think, i dont reallly know how the salvation army works)

I HAVE GOTTN RID OF ALOT AS OF LATE...NOT TRIPPN CAUSE THEY JUST SHOES AND I REALLY NEEDED THE MONEY...

the only thing that sucks is when u get rid of yours for a certain price......and then look to pick it up again and the prices now are double of wat i sold itfor......

yeah lookin back at what i had when i was younger, though it would be smaller sizes, i had heat that woulda sold

my aquas cuz i thought they looked beat after gettin caught in the rain damn miami weather

Not yet. They were basically dead weight that were gathering dust in my closet for months, and I could use the money for better things.

My Titanium XX3's. I put them up at flightclub but then thought twice so i went the next day to get them back but they had sold already. I regret sellingthem.

I regret selling my ICEY SpaceJams. Even worse I regret selling them right after, and what I sold them for I could have bought another pair, but didn'tthink about it until the money was spent.
smh.gif
at me...

Back
Top Bottom