Do you share a bed with ya boy on trips to save costs

Serious question

When you're on a road trip or any sort of trip that requires motel/hotel with some good friends of yours. In order to save costs, is it okay in your mind to share a bed with ya boy for the night.

If you do, this is something that's not discussed. **** aint homosexual, but it is if you talk about it breh breh.

You can't be waking up in the morning talking about how he was in bed last night. Literally.

Nah breh... Nah...

dude_eating_popcorn_hg_blk.gif

You have plenty of options.

1) Sleep head to feet

2) Get that pullout couch or cot

3) Slide the desk attendant some money for an upgraded room

Save your coins and share a bed, nothing wrong with it.
Or you could sleep on the floor

Pepper your angus tho

You are a girl, girls also don't. Have an issue showering together :rofl:

Your opinion is void.

Bruh, you do know hotels have the option of two double beds or a full/queen size single bed for the same price...lmao, I can't sleep in a bed with my boy, if I'm that broke I shouldn't be out on Vacay anyways...lol

thought of that. in order to save costs, you could technically have three or four dudes all in one room. and go 2+2 on each double bed. or if you have three guys, then switch amongst the three each night

I would never man, no better feeling than stretching yourself out on your bed, faded as hell after a dope night and waking up fetal position under the blankets because the AC was blasting...can't do any of that with your boy...what if ya end up cuddled up while asleep?...

i don't even share with my own brother in a hotel on a trip, not gonna do it with a friend.

Get a rollaway bed, most hotels offers them for free or for an extra $10-$20. Hell you can probably tip the housekeeping $5 and they'd give you one.

Bruh, you do know hotels have the option of two double beds or a full/queen size single bed for the same price...lmao, I can't sleep in a bed with my boy, if I'm that broke I shouldn't be out on Vacay anyways...lol
tumblr_m9nlaaulM91qgfmalo1_500.gif

eyes.gif

So you wouldnt share a bed with your brother?
My brother is 24 and im 19.. Translation: too damn old to be flashing back to bunk bed memories.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom