DO you still line-up for jordan releases?

Sneaker camp outs are almost as important as the sneaks themselves. Its great networking and adds to the overall memories of the sneakers when you pull out thebox and wear them

Since I been workin at a Nike Factory I haven't stood in line or paid retail for any jays. I kinda missed the memories of standing in line, that extra hardheartbeat in your chest, and the butterflies that I got front not knowing if I was gonna get em or not. Great memories......

Not anymore. nothings been worth lining up over the past years, even so back when there was never had to line up (brother had the hook up)
glasses.gif

i have too cuz of all the hypebeasts online and in my area... it has to be a real expensive shoe or not hyped up... like retro 14s i can get like a week lateror stealth 23s...

its been a while that i line up for a pair.................but it seems this year i will have to probably do it.......................

last time for me was, the fire red 3s, now i do to d.i.c.k.s sporting goods and no one really goes there, b/c everyone is at the mall

Now that I've got responsibilities, waiting in line for kicks just doesn't cut it.

That's what PayPal, credit cards and PYS are for!

Barely, the last pair of shoes that i actually lined up for was back in June of 2006 "Invisible Blue AF1 Lows" and i missed out on them.

I have to cause they put the Jays in 1 mall with five shoe stores and not all of them have the same amount of shoes for example foot locker has 5 pairs(allsizes) shoe city has 3 pair 9, 9.5, 10 and downtown locker room has all sizes but 1 pair each so on saturdays its a mad house wakeing up at 7am and the mallopens up at 10...hope u got a connect or ur waiting

Me Never LOL

i always get them on release day, but i go at anytime that day

mind you im in NYC

i been doing it this way, since the concord XIs in 2000

wow the last time i lined up for a pair of Jordans was for the altitudes, the first pair was for the V's in 2000 although the lines were MUCH smaller then

The last time I lined up was for the OLNL pack. I couldn't get it that day. End up gettin' it a few dayz later with no problem. I line up when I haveto. If I don't have to, then I don't. Now I can usually get what I want a few dayz or even weeks before the actual release date.

I don't wait in line anymore cause I got a friend that works at Finishline. I just gotta hope they get the release I'm looking for!!

last time for me i think was the bmp, which was a complete waste of my time. but i dont anymore. just call, get it held for me, and get it whenever

the last release i lined up for was the dmp and after going through that bs, i just use the net.

Back
Top Bottom