Do You Take Women/Men You Meet Online Serious??? vol. naaaaaahhhhh duuuudde

if i were to ever meet a chick online and start seeing her... i don't think i could ever take her seriously and make her my gf. 
like... you out with your friends and they ask "oh where did you meet her?" and you say on the internet 
indifferent.gif

how lame is that? i couldn't bring myself to EVER get in a serious relationship with a youngin if i met her online

call me insecure or whatever but that @%@# is gump status 
laugh.gif

discuss bredren

pimp.gif

if i were to ever meet a chick online and start seeing her... i don't think i could ever take her seriously and make her my gf. 
like... you out with your friends and they ask "oh where did you meet her?" and you say on the internet 
indifferent.gif

how lame is that? i couldn't bring myself to EVER get in a serious relationship with a youngin if i met her online

call me insecure or whatever but that @%@# is gump status 
laugh.gif

discuss bredren

pimp.gif

lot of ppl meet on the internet these days

if youre that insecure, you guys can agree to make up a story of how you met

not that serious

lot of ppl meet on the internet these days

if youre that insecure, you guys can agree to make up a story of how you met

not that serious

I don't even think the internet is a suitable medium for starting relationships anyways

I don't even think the internet is a suitable medium for starting relationships anyways

i mean yea in person is better but i wont bash the folks who go that route

i mean yea in person is better but i wont bash the folks who go that route

Cousin just married a chick he met off facebook. I admit my initial response when he 1st told me how they met was
indifferent.gif

but I guess its not that big of a deal

Cousin just married a chick he met off facebook. I admit my initial response when he 1st told me how they met was
indifferent.gif

but I guess its not that big of a deal

You're very insecure. The rate at which people find their girl/boyfriend online is increasing. Its not as taboo as it was five years ago.

Back
Top Bottom