Do You Take Women/Men You Meet Online Serious??? vol. naaaaaahhhhh duuuudde

You're very insecure. The rate at which people find their girl/boyfriend online is increasing. Its not as taboo as it was five years ago.

I met my ex gf of 3 1/2 yrs online, but every other chick I've met thru the web, I just bagged and then made her hate me, so I could be on to the next one.

I met my ex gf of 3 1/2 yrs online, but every other chick I've met thru the web, I just bagged and then made her hate me, so I could be on to the next one.

i dont take women i meet offline seriously. why is anything different just because its online?

heres an idea, how bout if someone asks you the question of whereyou met you tell them WHERE YOU FIRST PHYSICALLY MET. its really not that difficult

you people are so damn insecure

i dont take women i meet offline seriously. why is anything different just because its online?

heres an idea, how bout if someone asks you the question of whereyou met you tell them WHERE YOU FIRST PHYSICALLY MET. its really not that difficult

you people are so damn insecure

Sounds like op wants reassurance that he isn't a lame for dating a chick from the web

Sounds like op wants reassurance that he isn't a lame for dating a chick from the web

Hell no.

1. you dunno who else they ran that online game on
2. This goes with anyone, but they're gonna do their best to present themselves in the best light.
3. Pass.

Hell no.

1. you dunno who else they ran that online game on
2. This goes with anyone, but they're gonna do their best to present themselves in the best light.
3. Pass.

laugh.gif
my coworker at my old place met his WIFE on myspace. she messaged him randomly and asked if they went to high school together and then they just randomly started talking. he ended up flying to florida from virginia to go meet her and they must have hit it off and were married a few years later

laugh.gif
my coworker at my old place met his WIFE on myspace. she messaged him randomly and asked if they went to high school together and then they just randomly started talking. he ended up flying to florida from virginia to go meet her and they must have hit it off and were married a few years later

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

laugh.gif

same.  My boy just married his wife last summer and they met off Myspace in 2004, I believe.  I doubt anybody at the wedding even cared, I know I didn't.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

laugh.gif

same.  My boy just married his wife last summer and they met off Myspace in 2004, I believe.  I doubt anybody at the wedding even cared, I know I didn't.

Originally Posted by Furrell

You're very insecure. The rate at which people find their girl/boyfriend online is increasing. Its not as taboo as it was five years ago.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

yea. Also I was talking to this girl about it a while back, she changed my mind on it. I had bad thoughts about online dating like most people. But then shes like, its actually a perfectly normal place to meet someone. You chat, online, text, phone, exchange photos, get to know each other like this, Before meeting. Then you meet. As opposed to meeting someone in a club where something sexual happens before anyone knows anyone and it just messes things up. 

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

yea. Also I was talking to this girl about it a while back, she changed my mind on it. I had bad thoughts about online dating like most people. But then shes like, its actually a perfectly normal place to meet someone. You chat, online, text, phone, exchange photos, get to know each other like this, Before meeting. Then you meet. As opposed to meeting someone in a club where something sexual happens before anyone knows anyone and it just messes things up. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

OP, do you think anyone that meets you online should take you seriously?

because, as i stated, i wouldn't take her seriously, no... and why don't you be on sgg anymore young ahahahaha
and yes, i met a youngin online and she wants me to take her seriously... no dice. i know NOTHING of her past and that makes me uneasy

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

OP, do you think anyone that meets you online should take you seriously?

because, as i stated, i wouldn't take her seriously, no... and why don't you be on sgg anymore young ahahahaha
and yes, i met a youngin online and she wants me to take her seriously... no dice. i know NOTHING of her past and that makes me uneasy

this day and age i dont think meeting people online is as bad as it used to be...or awkward i should say. especially with everything being online (all the social media websites that people chose to partake in). I do see how it could be a challenge to explain it to parents or people who arent addicted to the webs though.

this day and age i dont think meeting people online is as bad as it used to be...or awkward i should say. especially with everything being online (all the social media websites that people chose to partake in). I do see how it could be a challenge to explain it to parents or people who arent addicted to the webs though.

Back
Top Bottom