Do You Take Women/Men You Meet Online Serious??? vol. naaaaaahhhhh duuuudde

Originally Posted by Phen0m

Sounds like op wants reassurance that he isn't a lame for dating a chick from the web

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

OP, do you think anyone that meets you online should take you seriously?

because, as i stated, i wouldn't take her seriously, no... and why don't you be on sgg anymore young ahahahaha
and yes, i met a youngin online and she wants me to take her seriously... no dice. i know NOTHING of her past and that makes me uneasy
How is this different from a female you meet offline?

anyway.... pics?
nerd.gif

because, as i stated, i wouldn't take her seriously, no... and why don't you be on sgg anymore young ahahahaha
and yes, i met a youngin online and she wants me to take her seriously... no dice. i know NOTHING of her past and that makes me uneasy
How is this different from a female you meet offline?

anyway.... pics?
nerd.gif

Once you leave the world of high school and college, you don't know anyones past.  Unless you don't date outside your circle of friends/associates.

Once you leave the world of high school and college, you don't know anyones past.  Unless you don't date outside your circle of friends/associates.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

lookin' like another thread #FAIL

some of the strongest couples I know met online---

lookin' like another thread #FAIL

some of the strongest couples I know met online---

No way dude, it's sad people really do this. I feel like there's so many people out there lacking social
skills because of the text instead of verbal medium of communication these days.

No way dude, it's sad people really do this. I feel like there's so many people out there lacking social
skills because of the text instead of verbal medium of communication these days.

Sticky situation since I grew up in that transition period where Online Dating was considered taboo/lame up to a couple years ago where its normal, especially in this technological/internet era we live in today.

At first I was ashamed, but, in all honesty, who cares. I embraced it and I'm doin me now.

Plus meeting people once you're out of school is more challenging, so it's just another means of meeting people. Stop being so insecure.

Sticky situation since I grew up in that transition period where Online Dating was considered taboo/lame up to a couple years ago where its normal, especially in this technological/internet era we live in today.

At first I was ashamed, but, in all honesty, who cares. I embraced it and I'm doin me now.

Plus meeting people once you're out of school is more challenging, so it's just another means of meeting people. Stop being so insecure.

i dont see an issue with meeting men/woman off the internet. it could work out. those who say its gump status have this aura to keep up with and therefore play it off as being nerdy but seriously ive meet chicks and friends off the internet and had no problem. whether i talk to them still has nothing to do with the internet cuz im like that with most peoples. i could bag a chick or make a friend any time of the day, just me knowing that keeps my esteem up when using the internet.

i dont see an issue with meeting men/woman off the internet. it could work out. those who say its gump status have this aura to keep up with and therefore play it off as being nerdy but seriously ive meet chicks and friends off the internet and had no problem. whether i talk to them still has nothing to do with the internet cuz im like that with most peoples. i could bag a chick or make a friend any time of the day, just me knowing that keeps my esteem up when using the internet.

yeah that was a poor point... i was drunk lol. that point was specific to my situation cause slim i had to cut made it seem like she had a wild past 
ohwell.gif

i guess i'm just old school when it comes to courting and all that. i agree that it has become more acceptable though

yeah that was a poor point... i was drunk lol. that point was specific to my situation cause slim i had to cut made it seem like she had a wild past 
ohwell.gif

i guess i'm just old school when it comes to courting and all that. i agree that it has become more acceptable though

my friends girl (who ive never met before) hit me up on facebook looking to hook me up with her friend (who ive also never met), asking me all these questions like its a match.com survey. i found that quite odd.

she had the angle pics working for her too but my boy told me she was on the hefty side
laugh.gif

my friends girl (who ive never met before) hit me up on facebook looking to hook me up with her friend (who ive also never met), asking me all these questions like its a match.com survey. i found that quite odd.

she had the angle pics working for her too but my boy told me she was on the hefty side
laugh.gif

my brother met his girl and the mother of his kid on myspace.. i don't see what the problem is.

my brother met his girl and the mother of his kid on myspace.. i don't see what the problem is.

Back
Top Bottom