Do you think obese people should qualify for handicapped parking spots?

I didn't know this, but apparently some obese people can qualify for a handicapped placard. What do you think? Kinda sucks if you're someone confined to a wheelchair and some obese person takes one of the spots. I think it sends the wrong message.

Nah, they should be forced to park as far away as possible.

pimp.gif

No that is just lazy. leave it for the person who really has a medical condition not lazy.

but who cares I know plenty of people with those damn handicap passes and ain't nothin wrong with them just wanna park close.

Whether or not you think somebody brought it upon themselves, carrying around so much extra weight to the point where it becomes a physical burden for youcould be a legitimate disability couldn't it?

I don't think they should, thats disrespectful to real handicapped people. You don't have a disability. You're just a fat @@@.
They shouldn't be able to ride on those little electric carts either.

I'm all for human rights, and I actually agree with you. However, how do you differentiate between the people who just made themselves fat and the ones whoactually have hormonal issues? Technically, anything can be a disability that's not considered 'normal' in society courtesy of the handicap lawsfrom years back.

If they are obese from a medical condition, I would say yes - but otherwise no.

I agree with JCH3

It better be a gland problem or something like that, otherwise you need to park as far away as possible. If its not due to some kind of medical condition, itwas brought upon themselves. Why should they receive special treatment?

Not to mention, it takes a LOT to maintain that kind of weight. Its a full time job.

you can actually get a handicap pass for a whole mess of ''disabilities" including NOT BEING ABLE TO MANAGE YOUR MONEY WELL. i +@%% you not, itwas on penn & teller BS

Not only should chunkies park the farthest, but supermarket managers should position ALL junk food at the very back of the store.

On a platform reachable by ladder.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I don't think they should, thats disrespectful to real handicapped people. You don't have a disability. You're just a fat @@@.
They shouldn't be able to ride on those little electric carts either.

werd i hated when i had to take the bus to school and one of them would get on.. making me late because their fat *#% can't SCOOT their *#% down THREEblocks.. the *!*@
smh.gif

it seemed like everytime where i was close to being late is when they magically appeared at the bus stop too
indifferent.gif

the reason i started walking to school
grin.gif

Na b.I don't think people in wheel chairs should either.Them @!#+%%@ aint even gotta walk.Thats some bull !+$%.If you cant walk a extra 50ft your *%%shouldnt be driving.Word to these 80 year old geezers that cant walk straight driving on the highway.

Back
Top Bottom